Humiliated

"Why can't I go see Nana?" Eno asked the guard but he didn't speak to her.

"Just go back to bed." Yoongi said from behind.

"Let me go in!" Eno shouted at him.

"Come with me." He ordered.

"No! I want to see Nana." She stomped her foot.

Yoongi glared at her and walked towards her. Eno felt unease but still stood firm.

He went to her ear. "Talk back to me in front of my guards one more time I'll make you regret it for life."

Eno walked away and he came after her.

"Open the doors!" She ordered the guards to leave the palace but they didn't listen.

Yoongi grabbed her by her arm and she held herself back.

"Quit it! You're hurting me!" She yelled at him but he didn't care anymore.

He threw her into his room and locked up the doors.

"He's going to drive me crazy." She rinsed her fingers through her hair.

Later, that night she waited for him to come inside the room. He opened the door and closed it. When, he was about to turn around she hit his head with some kind of glass. Eno missed a little as he was very tall compared to her little body. She made a run for it and ordered the guards to open the door. She grabbed the keys from one of them but someone from behind covered her face with a cloth. When it was morning he woke her up by throwing water at her face.

"Wake up!" He yelled as he sat on his throne.

Eno coughed as she looked around and there was guards around the room gazing at her. Eno forgot how to speak as she gazed back at a very angry Yoongi.

"Shit, I'm scared now." Eno thought.

His face expression changed into a smirk and now she was terrified of his plans.

"I told you you would regret this for life. Do you remember?" He asked as he walked towards her.

She didn't even want to stand up as she was scared of what he would do to her. No one would help her as they only took orders from the king.

"Look, I'm sorry but you drove me crazy-"

"Yeah, you will be sorry. Take your clothes off."

"What?" Eno was disgusted as she looked up at him.

"You heard me. Don't act stupid?"

"You aren't serious."

He pulled her up to her feet. "I'm very serious just like you hit me yesterday and yelled at me in front of my guards. When I warned you not to fuckin do that shit."

Eno from the corner of her eye saw the doors wide open for her to escape his stupid game. She turned back to make a run for it but he yanked her hair back making her fall to the ground.

"Close those fuckin doors!" He yelled.

"You can't make me! Not in front of these people!"

"Yes, I can and I will." He said as he snapped his fingers.

"Go to hell!"

"Your Nana will. Not me."

Eno looked at him with so much anger.

"Hurry up! Take your clothes off. We don't have all day."

"Why?!"

"DO IT!" He demanded.

"NO!" She shouted at him.

He put his hands on her and she screamed throughout the palace.

*Switch*

Agust D said "I feel so unease right now."

"I mean who wouldn't. Poor Eno had to marry the stupid king." Jimin said.

Rm said "What if she actually liked him?"

Jin gasped "Who would like him?! That's crazy. Don't say that."

Agust sighed. "It doesn't even matter... She's married and there's nothing I can do about it."

Tae sighed. "Remember, your going to kill him? So, she won't be his forever."

Rm said "Kill the love of her life? Now, that's interesting."

Jungkook said "Eno likes Agust not him. Obviously, she was forced to marry him."

Agust said "He gets what he wants by forcing others to do things they don't want to do. He manipulates these poor people and I'm tired of it."

Jimin said "I don't know but maybe she'll come back to you."

J-hope said "Remember, she only went back to Nana but now she's married. It's not that easy. He'll have his eyes on her every move she makes. Unless, she manipulates him but that's hard."

He sighed. "That's not hard. What's hard is what I feel. I think she's suffering and I don't fuckin know."

"Why don't we send someone in?" Jimin suggested.

"That would involve someone getting their head cut off cause of me." Agust reminded them.

J-hope sighed. "Remember, people would give up their life for you. Just think about it."

Agust left the apartment with a sad expression on his face.

*Switch*

Yoongi got Eno clothes and threw it at her face.

"You humiliated me in front all these people. Don't you care?" Eno said with tears rushing down her face.

He squat down to her and asked. "You did it first and did you fuckin care?"

He walked out the room with the rest of the guards. Eno was left alone on the ground.