Tea

Eno walked down the hall early in the morning and heard shouting. She approached the shouting and it was an elderly man.

"I didn't do nothing! What will I get punished for?!"

Eno followed from behind and they kneeled him down infront of the king. The two man stood by him close but he was tied from behind. Yoongi played around his sword and in one of those swings he went off with his head. She gasped and held her chest.

Eno quickly ran to her room and locked the door. Nana came out of the small closet.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

Eno panicked and said "We must leave! Now!" She tried to get a small suitcase to pack her things.

"What's wrong with you? Why do you want to leave?"

"Don't ask. I don't want to speak of it. I can't stay in this palace anymore."

"Calm down, Eno. We aren't going anywhere."

"Are you crazy?!"

"No, but you are. Why do you want to leave?"

"THAT CRAZY KING KILLS PEOPLE LITERALLY WITH HIS SWORD!!"

"Hush!"

"Of course I won't! I speak the truth! I saw him kill that innocent elderly man."

"Eno! That's his job. He's always done that. You just never seen it happen."

"What?" She asked disgusted with her.

Nana didn't say anything.

Eno said "I can't believe you know and you're still willing to stay in this hell."

"We can't leave."

"Well, I'm leaving."

"You can't."

Eno laughed. "Yes, I can and I will."

Nana sighed, "I signed this contract where you and I work for the king until he dies."

Eno glared at her. "You did what?!"

Nana covered her face in embarrassment. "I did it cause I didn't have money to take care of you. The king's father helped me with you and so has king Yoongi. That's why I say to be nice to him. His family has done so much for us."

"I rather have grown under a bridge instead of this palace where he kills innocent life's."

"Oh, please! Eno, you don't even know who he was. He must of been the one stealing in the village."

"He looked innocent!"

Nana chuckled "You thought the king wouldn't harm anyone and look at you now."

Eno didn't say anything anymore as she was right.

"Now, get back out there and work. That's what we do here." She said before leaving the room but Eno didn't feel good.

Eno went to the bathroom to vomit as the scene kept coming back to her mind to relive.

"I don't think I can stay here." She softly said into the mirror. She cried, "I can't work for him until he dies."

A few moments later. "Eno get out here!"

"I don't feel well. I can't go." Eno said as she went to lay on her bed.

Nana didn't force her anymore and left to go do Eno duties.

"How is she?" Yoongi asked.

"She's not doing well but she will get over this soon. This is part of life. She needs to learn from this." Nana informed him.