Drowning

Eno walked late by the kids house and thought about bothering them for help. She imagined them getting killed by Yoongi and snapped out of it when chills went down her spine.

"No, no. I'm all alone in this." She softly said.

Guards were heard by her ears and she didn't run. They didn't seem to see her as she came from behind them. Eno was about to open her mouth but she got pulled to the side.

"What are you doing?! Get your hands off of me." Eno smacked his arms away.

Agust D covered her mouth with a cloth and she knocked out.

"Why you bring her back? She's a lot of trouble you know?" Rm asked him.

Agust D said "I'm going to try to fix her. It's not right the way she wants to go back and neither is the reason. Everyone, belongs in a safe and good environment. Not in that dumb palace."

J-hope said "I don't think you can change her mind. She's like brainwashed by him."

Agust said. "Not even Yrel could get her to change her mind."

Tae sighed. "We're just wasting time with her. There's more people out there that need help from us. Clearly, she doesn't want any help from us."

Jimin said with a smirk. "We should keep her. That way she can help us end the king."

Everyone, was amazed with what Jimin proposed.

The next day Eno woke up on the couch and quickly sat up.

"How dare you?!" Eno yelled at Agust D.

"Get up." He ordered.

"Where are you going?!" Eno went after him.

When they went outside the apartment their was the village people below.

Agust D asked the people. "She wants to ask if any of you have seen Nana."

"Show your flyer." He turned to look at her.

Eno took out her flyer and held it up.

"She's my mom and I just want to unite with her again." Eno said loud enough for them to hear.

A man said "She's dead!"

Eno got frightened and turned pale. "What?" Eno asked.

"I saw that lady by the river like two days ago. She must of drowned cause she wasn't responding to us. She was buried by the river with no name." The man informed her as he pointed towards the river.

Eno teared up and Agust turned to look at her.

"Thank you for your help." Agust D. said.

Eno ran down the stairs and headed towards the river. There was indeed a small cross above a pile of dirt. Agust D stood by just in the shadows just in case she went crazy with her thoughts.

"He made me do it. I didn't want to. You know I didn't want to go but he insisted. This was all his fuckin plan. He knew what he was doing and look at us now. I never wanted to do any of that and I still don't. I hate that son of bitch. I promise you. I wanted to do this right but like you wanted. I'm so sorry...I couldn't defend myself. I'm sorry I let you down. I never wanted to disappoint you. I'll probably go to hell now. I'm a sinner like him." She paused and then said "Or maybe I'm worse."

Silence with her tears took over for awhile until she got herself up again.

"I'm going to kill him." Eno said with very much anger within that it didn't sound like her at all.