Happy

"You married him?" Agust asked looking down.

Eno cupped his face. "I don't love him. I love you. I was forced too..."

"How did he get you to marry him?" He asked as he looked into her eyes very upset.

"Nana said if I didn't then it would be a disgrace and I wouldn't be seen as a daughter to her."

"Why would she say that to you?"

"That's just how things are..."

He sighed and pulled her with him.

"I convinced him of helping the village."

"Has he hurt you?"

Eno looked away. "I don't want to talk about that. I just want to forget everything."

Agust kissed her. "I don't give a fuck if you're married to that bastard but I promise you won't for long."

Eno kissed him back. "I don't want you to be a killer though."

"It's the only way we'll get rid of his ugly ass."

Eno pulled him into a hug. "I fuckin missed you so much."

Agust hugged her very tight.

"How long are you going to be out here?" He asked still hugging her.

"I have to leave before Yoongi's in bed."

Agust pulled away. "I can't stand you being in his bed. You're only mine. You shouldn't have to be his."

Eno held both of his hands. "I hate being in the palace so much because of him. He made me-" She stopped.

"What?!"

"Nevermind, I don't want to talk about it. He just disgusts me so much I just want to vomit."

"I have felt so unease ever since you left me." He stated.

Eno smiled and said "I thought you would stop loving me."

Agust said "I don't care about any of that shit. I love you till death."

Eno heart soften and squeezed his hands. "I love you so much."

"I think I love you more."

Eno eyes soften. "I hope all of this ends soon. So, we can be together."

"Leave him! I'll protect you. I would give my life for you."

"I can't. It's not that easy. Nana is in there."

"Tell her that we'll protect her."

"Nana is to scared to leave. She can't run like us."

"She doesn't need to run. I'll save her without her having to move a damn muscle. She just needs to get you and herself out of that palace in order to be safe."

"She just doesn't want to leave because we're under contract."

Agust nodded his head. "Fuck that contact!"

Eno sighed. "Yoongi would kill us all."

Agust said. "Then, I'll have to remove him from the inside and get rid of him."

Eno nodded and said "You're right. I'll help you from the inside and you'll help from the outside."

Agust smiled really big and kissed her again.

"I like how we think alike. I just don't know how you convinced that bastard to get you to help the village."

Eno didn't say anything and Agust sighed.