The Plan

"What the hell happened?!" He asked very disturbed.

Eno closed the door and said "Nothing, but Nana is my mom and gets worried."

"Cut the bullshit!" He pointed his finger at her.

Eno didn't move a muscle as this was getting out of hand but it was the only way to see Agust.

"I was further away from the guards-"

"You're suppose to be with Nana the whole entire time! What part do you not get?!" He shouted at her.

"I didn't do nothing wrong! I'm just doing your job better! Why don't you learn from me?!" Eno yelled at him now and walked past him.

He turned her around and she hit his hand.

"Quit it!" She yelled at him and pulled her arm away.

He got angry at her and she went to bed.

He tried to touch her and she said through her grinded teeth. "I'm tired. Leave me alone."

He sighed in frustration.

The next morning Eno left the room quietly and went around the garden. There was a pond with koi fish inside swimming and she feed them. The guards were around but didn't come to close to her. They informed the king about her location so he didn't come to bother her and it was for the best.

"Food is ready." A guard informed her at midday.

She knew she had to eat with the king no matter what. Eno went inside and took a seat.

"Are you planning on staying outside all day?" He asked but his tone was still off.

She looked up at him slowly and asked "I can't feed fish now?"

"Those aren't your duties."

"These aren't yours either!" She shouted at him.

"Lower it or I'll lower it for you." He glared at her.

Eno stood up and said before leaving. "Then don't speak to me."

"Get over here." He ordered.

Eno left to go back outside to ignore him and not see him again.

"I can't stand him." She said with her hand formed into fists.

After, the day went by she went inside to look for Nana.

"Can I ask you something?" Eno asked in a whisper.

"What is it now?" Nana asked in disbelief.

"The clothes I arrived in the day I married Yoongi. Where did you put them?" Eno asked as she looked around.

"There in my closet. Why?" Nana asked confusingly.

"Just wondering."

Nana said "Eno, whatever you're thinking stop."

Eno said. "I'm just helping the people that's all."

Eno walked away and walked by the throne room. Yoongi came out as well and catched up to her. She didn't look next to her but she knew he was there.
He made himself known to her as he held her hand and she tried to slip her hand out his grip. She walked faster and so did he. They made it into the room and she pulled away aggressively.

"What are you doing?!" She asked the king kind of rudely.

"I'm trying to hold my wife's hand. I can't or what?"

She didn't say nothing to him as she went to the bathroom.

"Don't take a shower." He ordered.

She glared at him from the bathroom and thought about ignoring him.

"Why not?"

"Come here."

Her heart raised and didn't want to.

He held out his hand but she just looked at it.

"Now!" He shouted.

She walked to him and stood in front of him. Yoongi pushed her hair off her shoulder and was about to kiss it. However, Eno backed away.

"I want to shower." She informed him.

"Turn around. I'll help you undress."

"I got this."

"No, you don't. Turn around." He ordered. "You're making me mad." He added.

Eno slowly turned around and felt chills take over her body. She didn't want this but he did. Her dress fell to the floor and she turned around.

"I'm going to showe-"

"No you won't." He stated as he interrupted her.

He leaned to kiss her but she quickly backed away.

"Fine, I'll just sleep. I'm tired. anyways." She said as she turned around to go to bed but he stopped her.

She pulled away and that made him mad now. She got in bed and he took the blanket off of her.

"What are you doing?! Give me back the blanket." She ordered him.

He pushed it behind him and got on her.

"Get off of me! I'm tired I told you." She fought with him and he had enough of it.

He slapped her and she held her cheek in pain.

"How stupid do you think I am?! Don't you think I don't fuckin know that you had sex with that bastard! You think I'm just a joke to you or what?! I had people come in telling me that they saw you making out with him in PUBLIC! YOU'RE A FUCKIN SLUT!" He was very pissed now.

"That's not true."

"You're going to deny it?!

"WELL YOU KNOW I LOVE AGUST! WHY ACT STUPID THEN?!" Eno got upset and yelled at him.

He slapped her again but harder. Eno closed her eyes and held her cheek in her hand.

"I told you not to raise your voice at me! You disobeyed me and cheated on me! You will pay for this shit!" He said as he took off his clothes.

Eno began to cry and shout "Don't you dare touch me!"

He climbed over her and asked. "Did you forget we're married?"

Eno tried to push him off but was unsuccessful. Yoongi forced himself into her roughly and she had to take it in. After, he was done using her he didn't give her permission to shower and she was forced to lay there dirty.

"Quit crying or we'll go another round." He threatened her.

Two days later he used her again and Eno didn't try to stop him or anything. She just laid in bed and gave it to him. Yoongi didn't enjoy it as she didn't touch him the way he wanted her to touch him. She didn't kiss him the way he wanted her to kiss him. Eno made sure he didn't enjoy any of it and that was successful. The plan of going to the pond to feed the koi fish was going as planned too.

"I'll go see him today." Eno smiled as she sneaked into Nana's room to get the clothes she was wearing when she got married to Yoongi.

"No one will suspect I come from the palace and notice me." She smirked as she headed outside to the barn to change.