Open

The next couple of days Yoongi told everyone around that Eno wasn't feeling well and no one could go into his room. Eno was severely bruised up and her face was very unrecognizable. Her little body was red and purple in many places. Eno didn't try to move because it hurt to move. She was just in bed all day and night. When water touched her skin it felt like she was living in hell and her clothes was so uncomfortable. Everything, seemed to bother her skin and it was understandable. Lots of fruits were left in her room as it was known they were filled with iron and that would help get rid of bruises within days. Nana ended up coming to do a face mask to help her heal faster but that didn't convince her of leaving with Eno to the village.

"I told you to be good and what do you do? You go be bad. He told me to ask you what you did." Nana asked very upset.

"It doesn't matter. I'm not aloud to leave this room ever again. I'm just a sex slave to him."

"No, your not. You're the queen of all of this."

"I don't want any of this. Look at me. I don't even want to see myself in the mirror. I can feel myself very hurt. Look, at my arms! I look horrible."

"Eno, I'll fix your face just be patient."

"No! I don't want this..." Eno was disgusted of how far Yoongi went.

"What did you do to make him this angry?"

Eno sighed.

Yoongi came in. "Yeah, tell her what you did to me."

Eno wanted to cry every time she saw him now. The pain came to mind and fear took over.

Nana looked at Eno but she didn't speak.

"She cheated on me." Yoongi grinded his teeth.

Nana gasped and said "YOU DID WHAT?! WHY?!"

Yoongi smiled at how Nana was making Eno feel like shit about herself.

"You deserve this and more! How could you do that?! I didn't teach you this nonsense!" Nana stood up.

"Wait! Don't go!"

"No! You disgust me. I don't even know who you are anymore." She looked at her very ugly.

She turned to look at the king. "I'm sorry but I didn't raise her like this..."

"I can't believe you. You're a liar just like her and probably a slut too."

Eno gasped and said "Don't say that shit to her!"

Yoongi glared at her.

Nana said "No, he's right. This is what's suppose to happen. When you do wrong I pay for your actions. I wish you grew up already."

Eno said "I'm sorry..."

"No, tell him that. I didn't get cheated on. HE DID! You need to apologise to him and promise you won't do that shit again."

Eno stuttered. "I-I can't"

Nana was about to leave but Eno apologized.

Yoongi said. "You need to work hard in order for me to believe in you again."

Nana said "You're forgetting to promise him."

Eno couldn't make a disgusting face as it hurt to much to do so.

"Now!" Nana ordered her.

"I promise I won't cheat on you." Eno crossed her fingers behind her back.

Nana left the room and Eno was left alone with Yoongi.

"I'm glad you're speaking again but keep your mouth shut instead. I can't stand your lying ass right now." He said very angry at her.

Eno tried to roll her eyes but couldn't. Yoongi left the room and she was locked up again. More days went by and her body was looking better. However, her eye was still purple and it hurt very much. Her lip was still bruised too. The rest was healing fast but she couldn't believe he still went that far. She wanted to cry but it was impossible with her purple eye.

More days went by and she was still not aloud to leave her room. However, Yoongi didn't close the door right and she was able to get out. She wasn't planning on escaping cause of Nana. She walked around the corner but quickly returned back as she heard Yoongi and Nana speaking.

"I'm glad you finally became a man in abusing her. It was the only way she would actually obey you." Nana stated

"I'm glad you sold her off to me." Yoongi smirked.

"I wouldn't call victory yet." Nana folded her arms.

"Why?" He asked.

"She loves that bastard. Eventually, she'll find a way to go back to him."

"I can't keep abusing her."

"Yes you can but there's something better you can assure will keep her by your side forever."

"What is it?" He smirked as he liked her idea before even knowing it.

"Get her pregnant. She'll be forced here for life with your child. She wouldn't leave behind her child or a built up family." She smirked as that was a brilliant idea.

Eno eyes widen and couldn't believe them both. Eno heard a guard call out her name. She ran for her life and didn't look back. Eno knew the barn side would probably be sealed closed but she risked it. Luckily, it wasn't sealed yet. I guess he thought he would keep her locked up in fear forever. The guards ran after her and she knew they both knew she discovered their sick plan.

As she came running into the village people looked at her weird but got frightened as they saw the guards coming after her. People began to run as well and it made it difficult for them to catch up to her. She tried to open the door to Agust apartment but it was locked. She banged on the door as hard as she could and almost cried as no one opened the door.

"HEY!" Guards shouted from afar.

"AGUST OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!" Eno was helpless at this moment and it felt like a lifetime.