Caught

*****((((WARNING - VIOLENCE))))*****

Eno left her clothes in the barn by the horse hay and sneaked out the palace. She ran as fast as she could to the village and ran through it. She didn't see Agust and headed to his apartment.

"Eno?" Jungkook questioned her existence.

"Hey, where's Agust?"

"He's probably out practicing."

"Where?"

"I don't know. He sometimes goes to different places."

"Ugh, I don't know why he practices so much if he's already amazing at it."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Actually, he needs more practice. He's not ready."

"What? Why you say that?..." Eno thought that was mean what he implied.

"When he gets nervous or he just doesn't focus in general...He actually misses his target and gets upset." Jungkook informed her. "He'll be ready when nothing bothers him and he can do it right in any situation." He added as he ate a banana.

She headed outside and saw Agust coming her way.

"What happened? Are you ok?" Agust instantly asked as he was worried she didn't come back.

"He found out about us and prohibited me from coming to the village to help out."

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault. Maybe, we should just stop seeing each other until I finish him."

"What?! No! I want to see you and be with you. I'm the one who wants to come out here. You aren't making me. I want this!"

"Don't act like he didn't hurt you after he found out."

"I'm here and I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

"Don't worry about it?" He questioned her. "Do you hear yourself?" He asked. "I love you and I'll always care for you. I feel like shit cause I'm not ready yet."

"It's not even hurt. He's my husband. He can do whatever he wants to me." Eno sighed.

Agust rinsed his hands through his hair. "I'll end him now." He began to walk away

"No! Quit it!" Eno pulled him back.

"Why?!"

"I don't want you hurt."

"Are you saying he's stronger than me?"

"I care about you. I don't want nothing to happened to you."

Agust chuckled as he didn't like that answer. " You don't believe in me..."

"I do but-"

"Just stop." He hushed her.

"Your practicing for a reason."

He nodded his head and just laughed.

Eno felt bad but Jungkook made her feel doubt in all of this. She couldn't risk losing him.

"I'm sorry." Eno said feeling bad now.

He looked back at her. "No, your right. I am practicing for a reason. I just want to be positive I don't fuck up on my only chance I get to kill him. If I don't do it right he'll kill me and you'll be stuck with him for life." He stated with an ashamed face.

"I believe you'll get it right but we aren't perfect." She held his hand.

"Stay here. Don't go back to him." He pleaded to her.