Change

"Hey! You just hit me!" Jin yelled at Jungkook.

"Did I?" Jungkook asked sarcastically.

"Yes!" Jin shouted.

Jungkook nodded and threw a punch at him. They both began to fight and the people around began to fight too. The guards got trapped and couldn't go after Eno. Agust D and her ran back to the apartment.

"I thought you would turn me in." Eno said.

Agust D nodded. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea."

She gasped. "Hey!"

Agust D. said "I suggest staying in the low low cause I can't have my village people having fights because of you."

Eno didn't say anything but it didn't take her long to react. "I'm not staying in here like in the palace. I have to find Nana and then I'll leave."

He rose his eyebrows. "I'm not kicking you out but if you're going to be walking around the village. I suggest changing that style of clothes. You need to update like us. It's obvious you come from the palace and no one will ever help you."

She looked down. "How do I dress?"

He smirked. "Badass like me."

He got clothes from his closet and handed it to her.

"Switch it up and you'll look good. You need to walk around feeling good." He said before leaving the apartment. She looked at it and made a face. Eno did put on his clothes and looked in the mirror. "Oh my...We look like a couple." She blushed.

After, a few minutes he came back inside. "Shit, you look better than me in my own clothes."

Eno laughed.

He asked. "So, why did she leave the palace?"

Eno sighed. "Doesn't matter. What matters is that she's gone and I need to find her to apologise. She's like a mom to me and I don't want to lose her. I just want things to be the same like they used too."

"Why not stay here in the village? Why go back?" He asked confused.

She looked away. "Nana says village isn't life and the palace is. She's kinda right. We have it all over there and over here we have nothing."

He squinted his eyes. "I take care of my people very good and they are living ok. No one isn't getting killed like in the palace but at least the people die of normal circumstances."

Eno said. "Nana has lived out here years ago with me and it wasn't good."

"That was before though. Now, I'm the boss and things have changed. Maybe, we can change her mind." He suggested.

"She's to old to work anyways. I'm getting trained to do her job now. Out here it'll be hard." She informed him.

"No, it won't. We help the elderly and new borns before anyone. Me and the guys take the village people very serious. We don't play games like him." He said in a serious tone.

She sighed. "You know people from here go to the palace and ask for money or food? How do you think there are people in there working?"

"Most of those people are killed. They don't come back to their families. Sometimes, he grabs people from the village for no reason and kills them for fun. Did you know that?" He asked.

She thought about what he said.

"We'll always have good and bad people around us." He informed her.

"You sound like you're defending him. Are you in a relationship with him?" He asked gazing at her.

She gasped. "Of course not! I don't like him and I never will."

He crossed his arms and nodded.

"What?" Eno asked getting mad that he didn't believe her.

Jin and jungkook came in.

Eno gasped. "Are you ok?!"

Agust D. said "Of course they are. They're grown up men not children."

Jin mouth dropped. Jungkook laughed at Jin's expression.

Agust D. said "See, they're laughing."

Jin touched his lip.

"You could have hit me a little gentle you know?" Jin looked at him as he asked.

Jimin said "I think we should be careful tonight. I'm sure he'll be coming to look for her in person."

Agust D. laughed. "In person? Don't make me laugh. He's such a pussy and would never come out the palace."

Eno nodded and said "I agree. I don't think he'll ever come out."

Tae asked. "How can you be so sure Agust?"

Rm answered. "He's smarter than us all."

Agust D answered. "He's not coming out cause he's positive that she'll come back to him. Once, she gets Nana then she'll go back to her lover."

"Hey! I don't like him!" She shouted at him and pointed her finger at him.

J-hope said. "I think she likes you."

"What?!" Eno almost choked.

J-hope laughed. "Why you wearing his clothes then?"

Eno looked at him annoyed. "Did you buy me clothes?" She asked with a smirk. Agust D liked her attitude and smirked.

J-hope grew red and didn't know how to stop stuttering.

Agust D laughed and said "J-hope breathe."

"Will you help me then?" Eno asked Agust D and he looked back at her.

Rm said "Honestly, it's not that easy especially with all that we do..."

Jimin said "Well, you need a flyer or something cause we don't know how she looks like."

Tae nodded. "Agreed but it'll be hard to find her. To many people in this small village."

Eno heard what they were saying that she didn't notice Agust D left the apartment.

J-hope said "Well, even if we put up flyer's the people would think that it's the guards looking for her and they wouldn't want to help."

"Why not?" She asked very disappointed.

Jungkook answered. "Ain't no one with a family wants to sacrifice their whole family or themselves for a random person."

Eno looked back to where Agust D was sitting at but he wasn't there. "Uh...Agust D where are you?!" She asked as she freaked out and looked around.

Jin smiled. "You look like a worried girlfriend especially with his clothes on."

"Oh! How about you shut up and look for him. He's fuckin gone!" She grew mad.

Everyone, grew surprised and looked at each other.

Eno looked back at them. "Where is he?!" She shouted at them.

Jimin tried not to smile. "He's gone but he'll come back tonight."

Eno sighed in madness. "UGH!" That was the last thing they heard from her before she left the apartment.

Rm said "Uh-oh."

Tae said "I mean she knows not to leave."

J-hope said "Agust will get hella mad."

Jungkook said "Let's think of something."

Jin said "No no we can't lie to him."

They all sighed.

"We're fucked."