Failed

"I don't want the guys to be involved in any of this. This rival is between me and that bastard. No one else should get killed or hurt because of me. Understand?" Agust secretly told a guard.

He nodded and went along with the plan. Agust went back to the guys and told them a different plan.

"Ready?" Agust smirked.

Joohoney said with the rest of guys. "Let's do this!

Agust winked at them as the signal to start the battle. The guys began to fight with the guards around the village and hoped to be taken into the palace for execution. However, instead the guards left running back to the palace without the guys.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you kidding me?! Why didn't they take us all?!"

Joohoney said "I'm tired of this! Let's go to the palace to kill them just like they killed in my village!"

Jin said. "No! We need to think of another plan. That is to risky. They need to come for us not us go in there. They'll all cut our heads off for sure and display it! I'm to beautiful for that."

Jimin tried to hold in his laughter in a very serious situation.

Agust said "Let's calm down."

Joohoney shouted. "NO! Don't you see? They'll go off with Yrel head tonight or sometime today! We need to think fast."

J-hope stated "Why don't you cool down and when you do, come back. We can't rush in these things. It's the king and he's called that for a reason. He's not like us."

Rm nodded his head. "He's right. We all need to think of something. What now Agust?"

Jimin laughed. "You think of something. Let's not put pressure on him only. This is our village too. We all want that king dead."

Jin said "I'm going to think over there."

The guys began to separate individually to think of something better.

Agust secretly vanished and left with a guard.

"Are you sure I won't die in this?" The guard asked kind of scared.

Agust smirked. "You want to end him right?"

He nodded.

"Then let's do this." Agust smirked as the guard began to tie him up.