Kids

"Hi guys? Can I join you in coloring?" Eno asked some three little kids that were sitting at a table outside their home.

One a them smiled and handed her a piece of paper. She grabbed a light pink color and began to draw Nana. Eno was a quick drawer and was very good at it. She finished as fast as she could before their parents came out asking who she was.

"You draw really pretty." One of boys commented.

"Wow! Pretty!" A girl said as she was amazed.

"But it doesn't look like you." One other boy said

"It's my mom, Nana. If you see her please tell Agust D." Eno informed them.

"Ohhhh! Agust D is so cool! I want to be like him!" The first boy said.

"I want him to be my brother!" The other boy said.

"Wait! Your his girlfriend! Oooooo!" The girl gasped as she was very impressed.

Eno tried to keep up with their comments. "What? Why would you say that?" Eno asked the girl.

"You're wearing his clothes. Everyone, knows him and all the girls like him. I don't blame you he's really cute." The little girl said.

"Don't say that!" The boy shouted as it seemed to be her big brother.

"We aren't dating. He's just helping me find my mom. I think..." Eno made a funny face as she talked.

The little kids laughed.

"I must go find her. Thank you for letting me color with you guys." Eno said before leaving.

Eno began to walk around and show the people the flyer. She made sure they remembered her face just in case they saw her around. The answer to "have you seen her" was a definite "no."

She didn't give up hope. Eno thought what if she's hiding in someone's house? Maybe, that's why people keep saying no cause they think she'll hurt her. She laughed at her assumptions like how could she hurt someone? It got to funny to her.

"Have you seen her? She's my mom." Eno began to say instead.

"Ask Agust D for help. I'm sure he'll find her right away." A man answered as he walked away with a bag of fish.

Eno grew a little annoyed cause that was another common answer she got. People really loved him a lot and her not so much. He hadn't helped her at all.

"I don't know why my Agust is always helping so many chicks out there. I hope they don't get the wrong idea of him." A girl said from outside a small shop.

Eno blushed as she saw the girl looking at Eno's outfit.

"You can't blame him. That's what's he's here for. To help us all out because the king won't ever help us." A lady said back to her.

Eno walked faster and luckily she didn't get stopped by them. As, the day went by she continued to walk around asking people about Nana. Eno began watching people put up their things quickly and she thought they wanted to go inside already. No one listened to her at this point and she got upset.

"I just want to know if you guys have seen her. It's just a quick look!" She got frustrated.

"Get lost girl! The angry guards are coming and will take you to the palace. The king will go off with your head. Go hide!" A man said before pushing his whole family inside his home.

Eno looked around but didn't see no guards. She saw some little kids running for their life's. Eno didn't even know where to go or where the guards were coming from.