The Rival

A guard knocked on Yoongi's bedroom door.

"Come in." Yoongi said.

"Sir, we captured Agust D." He informed him.

Yoongi smirked and asked "Where is he?"

"We have him outside in the sun tied against a pole. He's ready to be executed." He smiled as he knew the king would like the news.

"Perfect! Bring me Eno." Yoongi ordered him.

"She's outside in the garden and probably will see him as she walks past him." He informed him.

Yoongi laughed and said "Even better! Go get her. What are you waiting for?!"

The guard quickly left and Yoongi smirked.

"The king is looking for you." The guard informed Eno as she was on a small bridge that was over the pond. She nodded and he helped her get down. As she walked by him he seemed to get a little further from her but he kept looking back at her. She saw Yoongi walking towards her and saw he was looking the other direction.

He shouted. "Why isn't his eyes covered?!"

Eno eyes quickly gazed over to the direction he was looking at and saw Agust tied to a pole where he was smirking at the king like he fell for his game. However, Yoongi smirked back as he turned to look at Agust weakness.

"How's our baby, Eno?" Yoongi smirked as he asked. He got infront of her eyesight and kissed her gently.

Eno gave him a fake smile and softly said "Good..."

Yoongi put his arm around her gently and walked past Agust.

Yoongi said to the guards. "Prepare my sword because tonight will be the night I end this piece of trash."

Eno tried to look back but couldn't as Yoongi's shoulder covered her sight. They went inside and headed to the throne.

"Here's your sword sir!" He quickly rushed inside and Yoongi grabbed it.

Yoongi let his hair down and began to practice. Eno just gazed at every move he made and he was interrupted.

"Here's the gun he had with him when we captured him."

"He's so stupid." Yoongi chuckled as he grabbed it in his hands and examined it.

The guard stood infront of him and waited to be dismissed.

"Take this to the trash. I don't want any of his belongs in my palace." He ordered him before he was dismissed.

Yoongi looked back at Eno. "Let's go." He held out his arm for her to hold onto. They left the throne and he couldn't stop smiling. They went up to the second floor and he came to a table to grab a box.

"Come." He ordered her. Eno went to go stand by him and they both looked down at Agust. Yoongi ordered the guard to make Agust look at them.

"This is where I'll put your head!" He teased him.

Agust smirked and said. "Aw. I'm so special then."

Yoongi nodded and said. "No, I am. I'll be a father soon and I have the best wife in the world. And you? You have nothing!"

"At least I don't have to make Eno suck my dick unlike you. She'll gladly moan my name and ask for more." Agust chuckled as that shit hurt Yoongi bad.

Yoongi put the box down and turned to look at him. He brought his hand to the side of his neck and came across to the other side. "Off with your fuckin head!" He grinned his teeth before turning to look at Eno. They walked away together and Agust eyes were covered back again. The palace was lit up as they prepared for the execution of Agust D.

"Sir, whenever you're ready." A guard came into his room to inform him. Yoongi smirked and looked back at Eno. He stood up to leave with the guard and she was left in the room.

"Bring him." He ordered.

The guard went to go get Agust and pulled him harshly towards his execution place. He threw him on the ground to his knees very roughly and Yoongi smirked.

"I'll finally end you and I won't have to worry about Eno cheating on me again." Yoongi thought.

Everyone was wearing black long capes with a hoodie over their heads, covering most of their faces and on their knees around Agust. He couldn't see nothing but he couldn't stop laughing just to tease Yoongi. However, he didn't care because he knew he would end him. The people around began to sing Daechwita and bang their hands back and forth. Agust did the same and waited for it to end.

The guard stood infront of him with a sword and cut the knot he had made. Agust fell to the door making Yoongi think he was dead and the music stopped. He took off what was covering his eyes and stood up. The guard quickly gave him his gun back and he walked past him. Agust smirked and held up the gun towards Yoongi. For some unknown reason Yoongi smirked back at him. Agust pulled the trigger and the bullet was released.

~~~~~~~~~Agust D. Quotes~~~~~~~~

"The gun was fired. But I don't know whether he is dead or not"

"The bullet might have missed him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~End Quote~~~~~~~~~~

Let's wait together for his next mixtape!
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed!