Love

This was killing Eno and she decided to go knock on his door. She opened it and saw him sitting on the edge of his bed.

"We're all ok. Don't worry about it." She said as she came closer to him.

"Sometimes, it just pisses me off that some are so afraid of him. Like how can you live in fear?" He asked.

Eno said "I think you don't understand cause you don't have anyone to lose. The guys know how to defend themselves. So, you don't have to worry but them. We have a love one that we care about to much that it makes it easy for him to hurt us."

He didn't say anything and she said "I would be mad too if he invaded my personal space."

"He already did and he still wants to! That's makes me more angry." He stood up.

"But I didn't go with him. He has nothing against me. Yoongi lost and he's more angry than you. Shouldn't you be laughing your ass off? You won, be happy." She cheered him up.

He gazed into her eyes and that soften real quick. She smiled at him and said "See you're all better. Remember, you don't get mad easily?"

She teased him and he said "Yeah, but I don't like that he comes over here like he owns you. You aren't his and he needs to get over you. If you weren't good as he said you weren't, his stupid guards wouldn't be over here looking for you."

She thought about it for a few seconds and said "I was suppose to take over Nana's job."

"Well, not anymore." He said.

"Don't be mad. You should go eat." She suggested.

"You can't eat if you're mad. If you do your stomach hurts." He informed her.

"Explains why Yoongi stomach hurts all the time." They both laughed.

"Well, I already invaded your space. I forgot you sleep here now." He said looking at her.

She smiled and said "I think I'll go live where Yrel apartment is."

Agust D quickly said "No, you won't. You can't. If he comes and takes you. I don't know, what I'll do."

She laughed. "You really do care about the people, huh?"

"I care a little more about you than anyone else." He instantly stated.

"You still like me after everything I've told you?" She softly questioned him.

"Of course. I do. I don't think like the others and you know that." He suddenly came closer to her.

"Don't let these ideas get to you. Everyone, deserves to be loved." He added as his tone soften.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to remind you of your parents."

"It's ok. Don't worry about it."

Someone knocked on the door. Eno turned around to see who it was.

Jungkook opened the door. "Aren't you guys going to eat? The food is going to be gone soon."

Eno eyebrows rose up. Agust chuckled before saying, "Go and eat before he eats all the food."

Eno said "I'm not even hungry. Those guards really made my day."

Jungkook asked "Are you going to eat Agust?"

"No, not tonight. I don't feel well."

Jungkook shut the door and Agust said, "I'll leave you. So, you can rest but I think you should try to eat something. It's not healthy to skip a meal."