part 1

Armaan Mallik, has been living out of state for quite some time now.He has came home to visit his mother.For work he has lived in a different place otherwise he would never leave his mother. He still didn't want to go when he got this offer but left because his mother wanted him to achieve in life.Armaan did studied for the field he wanted to work in and now that he has studied and got an amazing job offer with a good pay, why would he reject it?Armaan's mom didn't want him to either but he did so much that he didn't want to hold him back.Armaan's father died when he was just a teenager.Ananya, Armaan's mom was devastated when she was informed about her husband's accident and how he died instantly.Armaan couldn't bare to see mother depressed and weak so he did everything to make her come back to normal and the only that helped was his love.

Armaan quietly opens the front door as his mom didn't know he was coming home because he wanted to surprise.He slowly and carefully walked towards the kitchen where his mom loves to be. Something kind of confused him because he didn't see his mother.In fact, he saw a girl that was probably three or four years younger than him.Her side was facing him so he couldn't really see her face and her long black hair was also coming in the way.Armaan wanted to know who she was and what she is doing in his house.Armaan saw her lips moving so it meant that she was talking to someone on the phone.He also saw her writing something down.

"Armaan," came a surprised voice from behind.

Armaan turns around and sees his mom looking at him with a shocked face.He gives her smile and leans down to hug her as he was tall.Ananya hugs him back still shocked about the fact that her son is standing in front of her.Armaan pulls back and smiles down at her.

"Tum ghar kab aaye?" Ananya asked still in shock.

"Abhi abhi ghar aaya hoon," Armaan said.Armaan remembers the girl in kitchen and turns his head halfway then looks at him mom."Mom, woh ladki kaun hai."

"Kaun ladki?" Ananya asked confused as to who was her son talking about.

"Kitchen mein," Armaan said pointing his thumb back to the kitchen.

After he said that, she came walking out when she heard voices.The first person she saw is Ananya.She smiles at Ananya but she didn't notice Armaan even though he was right in front of her.

"Aunty woh - " Riddhima stopped talking because she had noticed Armaan.She moved back walking away from him.Armaan stared at her in confusion because he didn't know why she was walking away from him.Ananya knew the reason and became worried.

"Armaan, please kitchen main jao." Ananya said.Armaan looks at her confused.He didn't know what was going on but he still went in the kitchen.Before he left, he noticed tears coming out of the girl's eyes and her breathing was getting heavier.What shocked Armaan is that he heard yelling from the living room.

"Riddhima, calm down." Armaan heard his mother say to her.He could hear Riddhima's screams and sobs.This also made Armaan worried.What did he do that caused her to behave like that?He is pretty sure that he has never met her in his entire life.Soon, it became quiet and Ananya walks in the kitchen

"Mom, what happened?" Armaan asked his mom as soon as she walks in.

"Tum yahan kyun aaye?" Ananya asked kind of rudely.Armaan was taken aback at his mother's reaction of him coming.He thought she'd be happy that he came home.Tears came in Ananya's eyes which shocked Armaan even more.She didn't cry this much since his father passed away. Ananya looks up at Armaan then hugs him holding onto him.Armaan hugs him mom because the only way to stop her crying his having him, her son, in her arms."Tum upar kamre main jao aur fresh ho jao." Ananya said after she calmed down.Armaan pulls back and was about to walk out."Armaan." Armaan turns and looks at Ananya."Please Riddhima ke samne se mat jaana." Armaan nods and walks out.

Armaan saw Riddhima rolled up in a ball in the corner of the living room.He saw her moving back and forth kind of worrying him.He tried his best not make noise so she doesn't notice and start to scream and cry again.He made his way upstairs and starts to walk towards his room but he takes a glance downstairs before continuing.Armaan took a shower and came out of the bathroom still in the thoughts of what made Riddhima act like that when she saw him.Ananya walked in with his coffee along with hers.Armaan sat on his bed as his mom sat in front of him and she handed him his coffee.

"Mom, woh hai kaun aur usne mujhe dekhe aise react kyun kiya?" Armaan asked his mom.

"Armaan, mujhe Riddhima orphanage main mili thi." Ananya told Armaan.

"Orphanage?" Armaan said.Armaan knew his mom went to the orphanage to go meet the kids but it looked like Riddhima was too old for that place.

"Maine ek din Riddhima ko wahan dekha," Ananya said.

Ananya walks over to Riddhima, who was hiding behind bushes.Ananya bends down beside Riddhima and Riddhima moves away from her scared.Ananya was shocked to see a girl in such a bad condition.Her clothes were torn and she looked weak.

"Beta, tumhara naam kya hai?" Ananya asked.Riddhima looks at her and felt that she can trust this woman.Otherwise, who else would come and ask her this.

"R...Riddhima," she replies.Ananya smiles when she heard her voice.It was so sweet and soft along with the name being beautiful.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?" Ananya asked Riddhima.

"Mere paas kahin aur jaane ko hai nai," she said with tears forming in her eyes.She looked back in front at the kids.

"Kyun nai," Ananya asked.Riddhima saw a man that walked over to the kids and she became scared and her breathing started to increase.Ananya saw this and became worried."Riddhima! Riddhima!Tum theek ho!" Riddhima looks at Ananya and hugs her tightly.

"Woh...woh...woh," Riddhima kept on repeating as she held on to Ananya tightly.Ananya hugs her back and tears had also started to form in her eyes too.

"Kaun woh?" Ananya asked still extremely worried.

"Mere Papa aur unke bhai aur unke dost...mera...rape," she said.Riddhima didn't know why but she said her feelings to this woman.Ananya was now extremely shocked.

"Kya?" Ananya exclaimed.Riddhima looks up at Ananya.

"Mere papa, unke dost, aur unke mera rape karte the," Riddhima said breathing heavily as she cried.

"Lekin kyun?" Ananya asked wiping Riddhima's tears.Riddhima shrugged and cried more.

"Meri Mama ke jaane ke baad Papa ne yeh sab shuru kiya tha," Riddhima confessed crying harder.It all made sense why she hid.She was scared of men because of what her dad, his brothers, and his friends did to her.Ananya thought to take Riddhima to her home so she will be safe and no one will harm her.

"Isiliye main Riddhima ko humare ghar le aayi thi," Ananya finished off the story.Armaan was shocked as much as his mother was when she found out.

"Lekin main aisa toh nai karuga," Armaan said.

"I know beta lekin please jitna ho Riddhima ke samne mat aana," Ananya said.Armaan nods and looks down.

"I think main wapis chala jaata hoon," Armaan suggested.

"Nai beta.Itne dino ke baad main tumse mil rahe hoon aur tum keh rahe ho ke tumhe wapis jaana chaiye," Ananya said.

"Mom, Riddhima phir comfortable nai rehe gi agar main iss ghar main hoon," Armaan said.

Ananya smiles at her son being worried for Riddhima.She knew he never meant to do anything on purpose.He didn't even know about Riddhima living in their home.Armaan came here to give his mom a surprised but he found himself a surprise.

"Main Riddhima ko dekh kar aati hoon," Ananya said.Armaan nods as she left his room and closed the door behind.So if Riddhima happened to pass by his room and see him, she won't start screaming and crying.Armaan's eyes filled with tears as he remembered the story his mom told him a few minutes ago.He wanted to help Riddhima but couldn't as she would just scream and cry if she sees him.The problem was how was he suppose to get around the house when she was home and she is always home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the first part?!