part 15

Armaan drove Riddhima and Ananya to the airport.Ananya had went to go check herself and Riddhima in.Riddhima turns to Armaan to talk to him but he had no interest to talk to her but Riddhima didn't care.

"Armaan..." Riddhima said.Armaan looks at her coldly then looks away in front of him."Please aise mat behave kare.I'm not comfortable talking about my past.Aur aap humara rishta aisi hi thod dege."

"Haan," Armaan said looking at her."Humara rishta toot gaya hai.Main tumse pyar karta hoon lekin jab bhi main tumhare unn dino ke baare main puch tha hoon toh tum chali jaati ho.I have the right to know Riddhima.Agar tum mujhe yeh nai bata sakti toh phir shaadi ke baad pata nai kya tum mujhse chupa thi." Riddhima's eyes welled up with tears and fell.

"Aunty ke kitne sapne the humare shaadi ke liye - " Riddhima started.

"Jo tumhare vajah se ab toot gaye," Armaan said looking at her straight in her eyes.Both of them just stood there and stared at each other.Ananya was walking over to them and she could see the mad look on Armaan's face and Riddhima crying.

Ananya was falling but fell making the people around her crowd around.Armaan and Riddhima both turn their heads and see people crowding around.Both of them make their way over and through the crowd.Armaan and Riddhima are shocked to see Ananya on the floor.Armaan runs to Ananya and sits beside with tears in his eyes.

"Mom!Uthe!" Armaan shook her but Ananya didn't wake up."Mom!Wake up!Somebody call an ambulance!" Armaan yelled to the people.Riddhima just stood there still too shocked to say or do anything.

Soon, Ananya is being taken into the hospital.Armaan and Riddhima ran beside the stretcher as the nurses and doctors reeled her in.Armaan and Riddhima are both crying as they couldn't go further and the doctors and nurses took Ananya away.Armaan fell on his knees crying as Riddhima looks down at him.Riddhima puts her hand on his shoulder. Armaan stops crying when he remembered that Riddhima is with him.He gets up and wipes his tears away.Riddhima watches him walk away.She then looks back at the door that Ananya had just gone through and turns her head back to the way Armaan went to.Riddhima walks to where Armaan had gone.She sees him talking to the receptionist.He took the clipboard from the receptionist and sat on one of the seats in the waiting room.The receptionist had asked Armaan to fill in some papers.Riddhima sits next to him as he filled out the necessary information.After he was done, Armaan gave it to the receptionist and sat back down in his seat.Armaan leans his head back and closes his eyes.Riddhima puts her hand on his hand that was resting on the arm rest.Armaan looks at her and Riddhima gives him a small smile.

"Sab theek ho jayega," Riddhima assured him.Armaan sighs and looks in front of him.

"Kuch nai theek hoga," Armaan said shaking his head slightly."Meri vajah se Mom iss halat main hai." Armaan looks at Riddhima."I'm sorry maine kal jo bhi kaha.Jaanta hoon ke tumhare saath bohut kuch hua hai lekin hum shaadi nai kar sakte.Humare shaadi ke rishte main kuch bhi theek nai hoga." Fresh tears fell out of Riddhima's eyes as she heard him say that.Riddhima is deeply hurt by his words.Riddhima felt herself losing her life."Agar tum mujhse khool ke hoke bol nai sakti toh hum shaadi nai kar sakte.Kyun ke lagta hai tumhare jism par abhi bhi woh daag hain." Riddhima closes her eyes as more tears fell.She remembers saying that to him before he took over her.Riddhima regrets not talking to Armaan yesterday about her past.All of it is her fault.Ananya was so happy knowing that her son and the girl she loved dearly were going to get married but because of her Ananya ended up in the hospital.

Armaan and Riddhima sat in silence and blaming themselves for Ananya's reason of being in the hospital.Hours passed and no news about Ananya.Armaan saw nurses from the room walk out so he asked about his mom but the didn't give any information.At last, the doctor walks out talking to a nurse.The doctor sees Armaan and Riddhima waiting for him to give some information on about Ananya.

"Are you related to Ananya Mallik?" The doctor asks.

"Yes I'm her son," Armaan said.The doctor looks at Riddhima and Riddhima stays quiet.

"She's my wife," Armaan said looking at the doctor.Riddhima looks at Armaan in shock. Armaan knew that they would tell Riddhima to go away if she didn't have any relation with Ananya.

"Please follow me," the doctor said and Armaan and Riddhima follow him.The doctor led them into an office.The doctor sat on his leather chair behind his desk while Armaan and Riddhima sat in front of his desk on the black cushioned chairs."You mother had an heart attack.It was severe but she is safe." Armaan and Riddhima let out the breath they were holding in after hearing the news."You both need to watch her.She cannot take any stress." Armaan and Riddhima look at each other thinking the same thing.They were the stress of Ananya.

"Thank you doctor.Can we meet her?" Armaan said as he and Riddhima got up along with the doctor.

"Yes," the doctor replies.Armaan shakes the doctor's hand and walks out with Riddhima.

Armaan and Riddhima make their way to Ananya's room.Since Riddhima was in front, she was about to open the door but Armaan held her hand.Riddhima turns around and looks at him confused.

"Mere saath chalo," Armaan said holding onto her hand.Riddhima looks down at their hands then back up at Armaan.She knew what he wanted to do so she followed him silently.

After a couple of hours, Armaan and Riddhima returned back to the hospital and made their way towards Ananya's room.Armaan opens the door of his mom's room and walks in with Riddhima.Ananya was awake but was just resting with her eyes closed.Ananya opens her eyes a little and sees Armaan and Riddhima standing there holding hands.Ananya opens her eyes more and sits up gently.Shock was written all over Ananya's face.Armaan and Riddhima both look at each other then at Ananya.Ananya sat there still and shocked.

"Tum dono ne shaadi karli?" Ananya said more of a statement then a question.