part 8

Riddhima walks downstairs and sees Ananya putting things in her purse.She was confused at first but decided to ask Ananya.

"Aunty aap kahan jaa rahe hain?" Riddhima asks as she settles down on the single couch.

"Mujhe kuch shopping karni hai," Ananya said.Riddhima became scared knowing that she'll be alone in the house.Ananya saw the fear visible on her face."Riddhima, tumhe kuch nai hoga. Main darwaza lock kar ke jaogi." Riddhima nods."Aur tumhe Armaan se baat karne ka mauka mil jayega." Ananya teased.Riddhima blushes and looks down.Ananya laughs and kisses Riddhima's head and leaves the house making sure to lock the house.

When Ananya left, Riddhima went in the kitchen to go get herself something to eat.She needs to get use to stay home alone.When Riddhima moves with Armaan to his place, he's going to be at work so she will be alone.Riddhima promised herself not to bring her past in her present and future.She will try to forget those worst moments of her life.Her phone rings and she picks it up.

"Hey," came Armaan's voice.Riddhima felt her cheeks burn on hearing his voice."Tum kuch bologi?"

"Hi," Riddhima said in a shy tone.Armaan smiles hearing her shy voice.This another thing he is liking about Riddhima.Her being shy made him feel proud of himself even more.Before she only use to be scared from him and now she is shy from him.

"Kya ho raha hai?" He asked as he settles in his car to go to work.

"Kuch nai," Riddhima replies as she sat on the table."Office jaa rahe hain?"

"Hm," Armaan said sadly as he didn't want to go.Riddhima giggles hearing his sad voice knowing he doesn't want to go."Main toh wapis aana chatha hoon aur tumhe apne saath lekar jaana chatha hoon." Riddhima blushes harder.

"Uss ke liye aap ko intezaar karna padega," Riddhima said teasing him.Armaan sighs deeply.

"Kitna intezaar karna padega?" Armaan asks as he took a turn.

"Pata nai," Riddhima whispers looking down at the table.

"Mujhe jaana hai," Armaan said.Riddhima frowns and pouts.Armaan parks and leans back in his seat."Main tumhe baad main phone karoga."

"Okay," Riddhima said in a small voice.

"Bye," he said and hung up.Armaan sighs and gets out of his car and makes his way towards his office.He walks in and the people he passes by greets him.Armaan walks towards his cubical that he shares with his best friend, Rahul Grewal."Yo Rahul!" A man wearing a suit turns around and smiles.

"Hey," Rahul says hugging his best friend."Kaise raha tera trip?" Armaan smiles when Riddhima came to his mind.

"Good," he replies and sits down.Rahul knew there was something up because Armaan is still smiling and isn't whining to go home like he always does.

"Armaan," Rahul said standing next to him.Armaan looks up at him for him to go on."Tu theek hai?" Armaan nods."Toh phir tu itna khush kyun hai?" Armaan gets out of his chair abruptly.

"Kya main khush nai ho sakta," Armaan said towering Rahul.Rahul leans back and pushes Armaan back a little.

"Ho sakta hai lekin itna khush main tujhe aaj tak nai dekha," Rahul said."Koi ladki mil gaye kya?" Armaan looks at Rahul smiles.Rahul is shocked when he saw Armaan's smile."Ladki mil gaye." This time he said as a statement.Armaan sits down and Rahul leans down next to him."Bata kaise hai?"

"Don't worry main tumhe usse milao ga lekin abhi kam kare," Armaan said.Rahul frowns and sits in his chair.

"Kab milaye ga?" Rahul asked turning his chair to Armaan.Armaan shrugs and reads a file. Rahul sighs and shakes his head."Acha naam bata kya hai?"

"Rahul," Armaan said in a warning tone.

"Sirf naam hi toh pucha hai," Rahul said.

"Riddhima, ab khush?" Armaan said.Rahul nods and turns back to his file but then turns around again and sees Armaan glaring at him.Rahul gulps and turns back.From the corner of his eyes Rahul could see Armaan glaring at him.

"Main kuch puchu ga," Rahul mumbles but Armaan understood.Armaan turns his attention back towards his file but his phone vibrates in his pocket.

"Hello," Armaan answers.No one said anything from the other line."Hello." No still answered.Rahul looks at Armaan a little puzzled.Armaan looks at Rahul."Koi bol raha hi nai hai."

"Koi hot si ladki hogi jisko tera number mil gaya hoga aur woh sharma rahe hai tujhse baat karne ka," Rahul jokes.Armaan laughs and hangs up.

Tears formed in Riddhima's eyes when she heard what Rahul said.It was Riddhima who called Armaan but when Rahul said that it must be a girl that hot and got Armaan's number made her mad.Armaan had girls around him ever since middle school.Girls use to be too shocked to say anything when Armaan would come and ask or talk to them.Armaan would just laugh and shake his head as he would walk away.Riddhima didn't know this about him. Riddhima is scared that if Armaan likes a girl over there then he would forget about her but then he wouldn't agree to marry her.