part18

Riddhima is sitting on the couch waiting for Armaan to come.He said that he comes home at about 5, 5:30 but its eight and he is not here yet.This made Riddhima worried so she grabs the phone and dials Armaan's number.The ring tone went on and on but he didn't pick up.Riddhima tries again but Armaan didn't pick up.Riddhima sat back down worried.After a while, the door opened and walked in Armaan.Riddhima is furious at Armaan.Armaan closes the door and turns to find Riddhima staring at him angry.

"Aap ne apna phone kyun nai uthaya?" Riddhima asked yelling.

"Silent pe tha," Armaan said taking out his phone and saw two missed calls from the house phone.

"Aap ne kaha the ke aap panch ya sade panch tak aa jaate hain," Riddhima said.

"Thodi si daer ho gaye okay.Isko itna bada issue kyun bana rahe ho," Armaan said loosening his tie.

"Phone toh kar sakte the ke late ho jayege," Riddhima said as he sat down.Armaan sighs to cool down his anger."Mujhe aap ki fikar ho rahe thi." Armaan stood up abruptly making Riddhima step back.

"Tumhe meri fikar kyun ho rahe thi?Tum meri patni nai ho," Armaan said and walks in his room.Riddhima looks down with tears stinging her eyes.Armaan walks out after he changed and saw Riddhima working the kitchen.

"Maine aap ke liye khana bana diya," Riddhima said putting the food in a plate.

"Main aaj bahar khao ga," Armaan said and walks out.Riddhima stopped as she heard the door slam shut after Armaan stepping out.Riddhima throws all the food she made in the trash.

Riddhima wakes up and looks at the clock.She gets up and walks in the bathroom.After Ananya had left, Riddhima shifted into that room because her and Armaan aren't married but in other people eyes they are.Riddhima sees Armaan eating breakfast that he made when she walks out.Armaan looks up at her and sees her wet hair onto one side.She looked mesmerizing to Armaan.He wasn't able to his eyes off of her.Riddhima became nervous under his intense gaze so she shifts from one foot to another.Riddhima walks to kitchen with his eyes still on her.Armaan saw her bare back.Riddhima is wearing an off-white salwar kameez with the back showing the top portion of her back bare.Riddhima was about to open the fridge when she felt Armaan's cold hand on the part of her bare back. Riddhima gasps and shivers went through her body.She held on to the handle of the fridge tighter as it was becoming hard for her to stand.Armaan turns her around and moves his face closer to hers.Riddhima looks up at him with her hands on his chest.Armaan heard his phone ring breaking them apart.Armaan looks at Riddhima realizing what he was doing so he mentally hits himself.He picks up his phone and walks out of the apartment.A slight smile came on Riddhima's face but then it faded.If Armaan loves then why is he so against to get married to each other.She also wanted to know that why is he still mad at her when she told him everything about her past.

It was late afternoon, the time when Armaan is suppose to come home, when someone on the door knocked.Riddhima came out of her thoughts and walked towards the door slowly.Riddhima opens the door and finds a girl with curly hair standing there tapping her foot.Once the door opened, the girl looked at Riddhima and her eyes stayed wide.Both of them just stared at one another and didn't say anything.

"M...Muskaan," Riddhima said stuttering with tears in her eyes.

"Riddhima," the girl whispers.The girl envelopes Riddhima in a big hug.Both of them cry in each others arms."Tum kahan gayi thi?" Muskaan asked after pulling back."Mujhe bata kar bhi nai gayi." They walk inside and settle on the couch."Bata na.Tum yahan kaise aur Armaan ke ghar main tu kya kar rahe hai?"

"Tum Armaan ko jaanti ho?" Riddhima asked surprised.

"Haan woh mere mangetar ka dost hai woh," Muskaan said.

"Mangetar?Tumhare sagaai ho chuki hai?" Riddhima asked shocked.

"Haan, Rahul naam hai uska," Muskaan said blushing.Riddhima remembered Rahul from two days ago and looks at Muskaan.

Then the door opens and walks in Armaan and Rahul laughing.Armaan's laugh faded when he saw Riddhima.Riddhima and Muskaan stand up.

"Hey guys," Muskaan said and gave both of them a hug."Armaan, tu Riddhima ko kaise jaanta hai?"

"Tum Riddhima ko jaanti ho?" Armaan asked confused.

"Haan.Riddhima meri bachpan ki dost hai lekin pata nai kahan chali gayi thi yeh," Muskaan said sad making Riddhima feel guilty."Lekin tu bata tu Riddhima ko kaise jaanta hai?"

"Riddhima meri biwi hai," Armaan said.Muskaan looks at Riddhima then back at Armaan then back at Riddhima.

"Tu itni heraan thi ke meri sagaai ho chuki hai aur tune shaadi karli," Muskaan said walking to Riddhima."Yeh toh bohut heraani ki baat hai.Shaadi kab hui aur Armaan tumne humko invite nai kiya."

"Woh Muskaan main tumhe baad main baatata hoon," Rahul interfered as he knew that Armaan and Riddhima may not want to talk about Ananya's heart attack.Rahul knew there was something else that was going on between Armaan and Riddhima but he couldn't tell what it was.

"Acha yaar.Toh chale?" Muskaan said.

"Haan chalo," Armaan said walking to his room to change.Rahul had already gone home to change and Muskaan was already ready.

"Kahan jaa rahe ho tum sab?" Riddhima asked feeling left out.

"Hum club jaa rahe hain," Muskaan said excitedly."Tum bhi chalo."

"Nai Muskaan mujhe vaise jaaga pasand nai hai," Riddhima said as she knew there would be guys there and guys there are crazy and drunk.Muskaan doesn't know about Riddhima's past.

Armaan walks out pulling the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows.Riddhima turns around and sees him dressed in a black shirt with dark jeans.He looked breathtaking that Riddhima stopped breathing.Armaan noticed her still and saw her that she wasn't breathing and this kind of made him smile.Rahul and Muskaan were engrossed in their conversation so Armaan walks up to Riddhima.

"Breathe," Armaan whispers to Riddhima with his warm breath hitting her face.Riddhima lets out a deep breath.Armaan smirks and turns around but again his smirk disappears.

"Armaan dekho na Riddhima nai chal rahi," Muskaan said when she saw Armaan.Armaan looks at Riddhima then back at Muskaan.

"Usko vaise jaaga pasand nai hai," Armaan said.

"Lekin Riddhima akeli ho jayegi aur kuch nai hoga Ridzi," Muskaan said using Riddhima's nickname.

"Nai Muskaan tum teeno jao," Riddhima said.

"Ridzi please," Muskaan begged.Riddhima looks at Armaan for help.

"Muskaan Riddhima ne nai jaana toh kyun force kar rahe hai," Armaan said.Armaan knew the reason for Riddhima not going so he decided to help out.

"Theek hai phir agar Riddhima nai jaa rahe toh phir main bhi nai jaa rahe," Muskaan said.

"Muskaan tum apni night kyun spoil kar rahe ho.Tum jao," Riddhima said.

"Nai main sirf tab jao gi jab tum aao gi," Muskaan said with a pout.Riddhima sighs and looks at Muskaan.

"Theek main aati hoon," Riddhima said.

"Yay!" Muskaan gave Riddhima tight hug.

"Lekin mere paas kuch pehne ko nai hai," Riddhima said.

"Chal kamre main chal," Muskaan said pulling Riddhima towards Armaan's room.Armaan sees them walking towards his room so he becomes a little scared.

"Muskaan mera kamra vahan hai," Riddhima said.This makes Rahul and Muskaan confused.

"Tumhare kamra vahan kyun hai?" Rahul asked walking towards a little forward.Armaan and Riddhima look at each other not knowing what to say.