part 20

Weeks have passed by and now Armaan and Riddhima live like strangers in the same house but in front of Rahul and Muskaan along with other people they act like husband and wife.They held hands sometimes with standing close to each other if they were talking to people or waiting for something in line.Since Rahul and Muskaan always invited them to places they had to go otherwise they would know something was going on.Ananya has called and asked them about how they are doing and everything a mother would ask when her kids are away. Riddhima is putting on her earrings when she hears a knock on her door.She turns right when the door opens and sees Armaan.

"Chalo.Rahul aur Muskaan humara intezaar kar rahe hain," Armaan said dressed in a gray shirt with dark jeans.Riddhima nods and follows him out of their apartment to the car.There was festival going on to which Muskaan had begged them to go.Finally, the agreed and decided when to leave.

Armaan unlocks his car and sees Rahul's car parked besides his.Rahul and Muskaan get out of the car and say hi to Armaan and Riddhima.Muskaan gave Riddhima a big hug and Armaan.Riddhima felt jealousy even though she knew they were best friends and Muskaan is engaged and in love with Rahul.

"So Rahul we'll follow you," Armaan said sitting in the driver's seat.

"Alright," Rahul said looking over his car towards Armaan then sitting in the driver's seat of his car.

"Chal Ridzi," Muskaan said walking over to Rahul's car.The girls got into their respective car's with their partners.

Riddhima looks over at Armaan and sees him concentrating on the road.Armaan could feel Riddhima's eyes on him but he didn't say anything and continued to concentrate on the road.Riddhima lets out a small sigh and looks back out the window.They arrived and Armaan and Riddhima walk in with Rahul and Muskaan.All four of them were waiting in line to get their tickets to enter.Armaan and Riddhima stood next to each other.It was their turn and Armaan paid for their tickets then walks in going down a escalator to where the festival was.It was in a huge building.

"Hum jaa rahe hain," Rahul said.

"What!Hum saath main aaye hain," Armaan said.

"Armaan, samajha karo," Muskaan said looking at Riddhima then back at Armaan.Armaan and Riddhima are confused at their reason of separating.

"Aunty ka humare paas phone aaya tha," Rahul said deciding to let them know.

"Mom ka tum logo ke paas phone aaya tha," Armaan exclaims.

"Haan, aur unko pata hai ke tum dono apne honeymoon ke liye kahin nai gaye aur Riddhima ne Aunty se kaha tha ke tum bare bore ho," Muskaan said.Armaan looks at Riddhima glaringa and Riddhima's eyes go wide.She was just joking around and Ananya took it seriously.

"M...main mazaak kar rahi thi," Riddhima said stuttering when she saw Armaan's eyes on her.Armaan looks back at Rahul and Muskaan.

"So bye," Rahul said putting his arm Muskaan and walking away.

Armaan turns and looks at Riddhima with his arms crossed across his chest.Riddhima gives him a nervous smile and takes back a step.Armaan walks towards her and Riddhima looks around hoping no one is watching them.Soon the reached a corner, away from peoples eyes.There was also a wall behind them to hide them from the people on the other side of the wall but it was open from the side so they could walk out.Riddhima is now against the wall with Armaan extremely close to her.Riddhima breaths deeply but tries not to show it but Armaan had seen her chest rising up heavily.

"Main bore hoon?" Armaan said putting his hands on the wall beside her head.Riddhima shakes her head slowly at first then fast."Lekin tumne Mom se yehi kaha tha ke main boring hoon."

"Main mazaak kar rahi thi," Riddhima said looking up at him as his face was really close. "Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?Jaise aap kehte hain, humari shaadi nai hui vi."

"Lekin sab ki nazroon main hum shaadi shuda hain," Armaan said looking down at her.

"Please chale na," Riddhima said and Armaan shook his head.Riddhima was shocked.She wondered what has gotten into Armaan."Aap ko ho kya gaya hai?Jab bhi aap mere kareeb aate hain aap phir mujhse door ho jaate hain.Aaj kya hua?" Armaan realized he was close to Riddhima and moves back quickly and looks away.Riddhima looks at him confused with her eyes narrowed."Aap ko hai kya jo aap mere saath aisa behave kar rahe hain?"

"Kuch nai hai," Armaan said about to walk away but Riddhima caught his arm.

"Nai aap ko mujhe baata na hoga," Riddhima demanded."Aap har waqt mujhse door rahe, yeh mujhse sa nai jaata."

"Bas sirf tumhara intezaar hai," Armaan said walks away.Riddhima's eyes follow his back as he walked away.It confused her as to what he meant by that.He is waiting her for but for what?Riddhima walks and she was lost in her thoughts that she bumped into Armaan's back.Armaan turns and Riddhima looks up at him then sees Rahul and Muskaan.

"Tumhe mazaa aa raha hai?" Muskaan asked Riddhima.Riddhima nods with a smile."Mujhe tumhe kuch dikha na hai." Muskaan pulls Riddhima away while Armaan and Rahul stayed back.

"So Armaan," Rahul said looking at him.Armaan looks at him puzzled.

"So Rahul," Armaan said in the same tone as Rahul.

"So how's married life?" Rahul asked.

"Uh good," Armaan replies with a nod.

"Bache ke planning hai?" Rahul asked and Armaan looks at Rahul shocked.

"Bache!" Armaan exclaims.

"Yeah you know jab husband aur wife - " Rahul started.

"I know," Armaan said interrupting him.That night of when Armaan and Riddhima spent together came back to his mind.Rahul sees him lost so he snaps his fingers in front of him bringing Armaan back to reality.

"Kahan kho gaya?" Rahul asked.Armaan shakes his head.

"Kahin nai yaar," Armaan said.

"Mujhe kyun lagta hai ke tumhare aur Riddhima ki shaadi nai hui vi," Rahul said looking at Armaan.Armaan looks at Rahul as he was looking away from him.Armaan thought about how did Rahul know that him and Riddhima weren't married.Armaan just stood there stunned and stayed silent.Armaan turns his head and sees Riddhima and Muskaan in the distance.He sees them laughing but his eyes are on Riddhima.Armaan turns his head and looks Rahul as Rahul stood there waiting for an answer.