part11

Riddhima stands on the balcony of Armaan's apartment and just stares at the busy city below her.She couldn't believe how much her life has changed.It use to be normal until her dad killed her mom and assaulted her.Then, Armaan came into the picture and changed her back to normal.Riddhima's heart belongs to Armaan now.No one else has touched her heart like Armaan has.She felt a pair of arms slid around her waist and hold her tight.Riddhima could just tell its him by his smell and touch.Riddhima then remembers that Ananya is in the same apartment.

"Kya kar rahe hain?" Riddhima asked nervously and moves to try to get him to let go.

"Apni hone wali biwi se pyar," Armaan replies.Riddhima blushes and turns her head away from him. Armaan chuckles and turns her face towards him."Tum hamesha mujhse chup nai sakti." Riddhima looks up at him.

"Main aap se chup na bhi nai chathi," Riddhima said looking down.Armaan smiles and nuzzles his face in her neck.Riddhima gasps and closes her eyes."Armaan...aunty."

"Don't worry, Mom khana bana rahe hai," Armaan said and continued nuzzling her neck.Riddhima puts her hands on his arm and turns her head the other way to give him more access.Armaan was kind of surprised that is Riddhima is letting him be so close to her.Riddhima turns around and looks up at him with moist eyes."Kya hua?" Armaan frowns seeing her moist eyes.

"Aap mujhe kabhi chod kar toh nai jayege?" Riddhima asks like a little kid.

"Kabhi nai," Armaan said and kisses her forehead as Riddhima closes her eyes."Main vaada karta hoon ke main tumhare saath hamesha rahu ga." A small smile appears on Riddhima's lips.Seeing that smile on her face, Armaan smiles too.Kissing her forehead again, he walks back inside.

Armaan and Riddhima sat across from each other while Ananya sat at the end of the table. Armaan's staring at Riddhima while Riddhima's eyes were down.She knew Armaan was looking at her but knew that Armaan wouldn't look away even if she told him to.Riddhima looks at Ananya and finds looking down in her plate, eating her dinner.Riddhima lifts her eyes up and sees Armaan doing something under the table.He was probably on his phone but what was he doing?Is he talking to a girl?Then she saw a smile appear on his face. Riddhima frowns at his smile.Armaan looks at Riddhima but she looks away and Armaan saw that.He was a little confused but dropped it and looks at his mom.

"Mom, main Rahul ke saath club jaa raha hoon," Armaan said.Riddhima's head turns back to Armaan.

"Main aur Riddhima kya karege?" Ananya asked with a frown.

"Mom, neeche shops hain.Koi shopping kar le," Armaan suggested an idea.

"Haan.Kyun Riddhima," Ananya said.Riddhima looks at Ananya and gives her fake smile along with a nod.Riddhima looks back at Armaan who was already looking at her.She gave him a glare and got up and walks in the bedroom."Isko kya hua?"

"I don't know," Armaan answers as he got up."I'm leaving.Bye!" He kisses Ananya's cheek and leaves the apartment.

Armaan walks in the apartment at like two in the morning.He finds Riddhima sitting in the dark watching TV.Riddhima looks at him when she heard the door open.She just gave him a dirty look and turns back to the TV.Armaan now really wanted to know what he did that made Riddhima mad at him.He sits down next to her and looks at her.

"Tumhare problem kya hai?" Armaan asked mad.Riddhima looks at him.

"Meri koi problen nai hai," Riddhima replies.Armaan sighs and closes his eyes for a second.

"Toh phir mujhse naraz kyun ho?" Armaan asked.

"Main aap pe naraz nai hoon," Riddhima lies and looks back at the TV.Armaan turns her face towards him.Riddhima looks in his eyes and saw the love and care for her.She looks down and rests her head on his chest.Armaan decides to leave the problem of her being mad at him alone.

"Chalo sone chalte hain," Armaan says removing his arm from her as he turned off the TV.

"Kya?" Riddhima said a little shocked.Armaan turns his head and looks at her.A few seconds later a smirk forms on his lips.

"I meant ke tum apne kamre main jaa ke so aur main apne kamre main," he said.Riddhima puts her hair behind her ear and looks down embarrassed."Dirty mind." Riddhima looks back up at him and leans up.She gives him a soft kiss on his cheek and then runs inside her bedroom.Armaan smiles and walks in his room.

He closes his door and leans his head back against it.A bigger smile came on his face deepening his dimples.Armaan couldn't wait to get married to Riddhima.He just wants to bring her home as his wife and show the whole world his love and life.Armaan realizes that he just called Riddhima his love.Is Armaan in love with Riddhima?So much has happened in these past few weeks that he never really thought about being in love with her.But his mind is always in her thoughts and always wants to keep her in his arms and stare at her with love in his eyes.

Armaan opens his door and walks out of his room the next morning and sees Riddhima in the kitchen pouring coffee in the mugs.He knows his mom is out for a morning walk so why not take the chance to romance with your almost-to-be-wife.Armaan walks behind Riddhima and Riddhima was oblivious to all of this.Riddhima screams when she felt Armaan's arms around her.She quickly turns around and sees Armaan smiling down at her.Riddhima sighs in relief.

"Aap ne mujhe daraya kyun?" Riddhima asked with a pout.Armaan couldn't help but smile more at her cute pout.

"I'm sorry lekin ab tumhe aadat dalni chaiye kyun ke yeh toh main har subah karoga," Armaan said.

"Kya?Har subha?" Riddhima said.

"Mhm," Armaan replies with a big grin.Riddhima shakes her head at him and turns around. "Waise hone wali wifey, tum shaadi ke baad aise hi kam karte rahogi." Riddhima's confused at his question.

"Haan," Riddhima replies confused.

"Toh phir mera kya hoga," Armaan asked with a frown.Riddhima turns around and looks up at him.

"Don't worry, apne kam ke saath main apne pati ka bhi dhayan rakugi," Riddhima said with a sarcastic smile and a pat on his cheek.Armaan grins hugely.

"Okay," Armaan said enthusiastically."Aur tum bache kitne chathi ho?" Riddhima looks at him in shock."Bhai mujhe toh char bache chaiye." Riddhima's jaw falls open.

"Main machine hoon jo itne bache paida karugi," Riddhima said mad and a glare.

"Patni ka kam yehi toh hota hai, apne pati ki seva karna, ghar ka kam sambhalna, aur bache paida karna," Armaan explains the duty of a wife.

"Aur pati kya karta hai?" Riddhima asks.

"Pati office jaata hai, paise kamata hai, ghar aa ke apne bacho ke saath khel tha hai aur patni se pyar karta hai," Armaan said but then realized that he said to love his wife last. That should be the first thing said.

"Toh main akhir main aati hoon," Riddhima said tapping her foot waiting for Armaan to answer.

"No Riddhima, I didn't mean that," Armaan said.

"Toh main akhir main aati hoon," Riddhima repeats.

"Nai - " Riddhima grabs his collar and pulls him close to herself.

"Agar main akhir aayi na shaadi ke baad toh main aap ka khoon kardo gi," Riddhima said threatening him.

"I'm sorry.Tum hamesha pehle aao gi," Armaan said with his hands on her cheeks.Both of them gaze into each others eyes but our brought back to reality when the door opens and pull away from each other.

"I'm back," Ananya said as she walks in the apartment."Nashta ban gaya?" Riddhima nods.
"Main fata fat shower leke aati hoon phir hum sab behte khaye ge." Ananya walks in her room.

"Waise char bache theek hai na," Armaan says standing behind her.

"Armaan," Riddhima said mad as she turns around abruptly but Armaan ran away to the couch.