part17

"Koi mujhse pyar kyun nai karta?Maine kya kiya hai?" Riddhima said as she cries harder. Armaan didn't know what to say so he just stood there."Lagta hai ke mujhe sirf Ma kya pyar hi milega." Riddhima said as she looks away but then looks back at Armaan."Papa ka bhi pyar chathi hoon lekin woh toh nai mil sakta.Lekin ek aur pyar mil sakta hai..." Riddhima looks into Armaan's eyes.She walks closer to him and stands on her tip toes.Riddhima kisses the corner of his mouth."Mujhe aap ka pyar chaiye." Armaan shakes his head and pulls her away from himself."Ab maine aap ko sach bhi bata diya hai aur kitna jaana chathe hain aap."

"Agar tum mujhe yeh pehle bata deti toh hume yeh natak nai karna padta," Armaan said glaring down at her.Riddhima looks down with guilt in her eyes.She knew she was the main reason for Ananya's heart attack."I don't want to blame you lekin agar tum mujhe yeh sab pehle bata deti toh Mom ka heart attack nai hota.Main already apne Dad ko kho chuka hoon, apni Mom ko nai khona chatha."

"Maine toh dono kho diye," Riddhima whispers.Armaan looks at her and felt his hear sink and along with sinking he felt guilt.Riddhima looks down and was about to turn around but Armaan grabs her arm stopping her.Riddhima looks up at him.

"I'm sorry," Armaan apologizes.He realized what a jerk and how harsh he was being on her. Riddhima has already had a tough life and doesn't want to make it more hard for her."Lekin hum Mom ke nai bata sakte ke humare shaadi nai hui vi." Riddhima nods and wipes her tears.Armaan turns around to walk out.

"Hum shaadi kab kar rahe hain?" Riddhima asked quickly before Armaan walks out.Armaan was shocked by the question.

"Riddhima, abhi bohut kuch hua hai aur mujhe thoda time chaiye," Armaan said before walking out.Riddhima sits down on the bed and wipes her tears that were on her cheeks.

The apartment was quiet for about an hour or so when the there was banging on the door. Armaan who was on his laptop in his bedroom looks up while Riddhima who was sitting beside the window looks at Armaan and Ananya wakes up from her nap.All of them walk out of their room look at one another.Armaan walks to the door cautiously and opens it and sees a red Rahul.

"Rahul, tu pagal hai kya?Koi aisa darwaza khat kata tha hai," Armaan said.

"Tu itne dino se kahan hai?" Rahul asked walking in.He sees Ananya and Riddhima.Rahul knows Ananya because he met her when Ananya use to come and visit."Hi Aunty!" Rahul gave Ananya a hug happily but then his face turns serious looking at Armaan.

"Tum betho main tumhe baatata hoon," Armaan said.Riddhima stayed back while Armaan explains everything to Rahul except for the part where Armaan said no into marrying Riddhima.He just said that Riddhima and him were suppose to get married but then Ananya had a heart attack so him and Riddhima got married early.

"Aur tune socha bhi nai ke tu apne dost ko yeh sab bataye?" Rahul asked mad.

"I'm sorry man," Armaan apologizes for the second time in a day.Rahul looks at Riddhima and sees her giving him a look to forgive him.Rahul felt that Riddhima was nice and sweet girl for Armaan.

"Chal koi baat nai lekin agar kuch hua toh tum mujhe pehle batao ge," Rahul said.Armaan nods."Aunty aap theek hai na?"

"Ab main bilkul theek hoon," Ananya said smiling big."Mujhe toh yakeen hi nai ho raha ke Armaan aur Riddhima ne shaadi karli.Main chathi thi ke dhoom dham se shaadi ho lekin aisa ho nai saka." Armaan and Riddhima look at each other then away from each other. Rahul saw it and became suspicious.The way Armaan and Riddhima looked at each other told Rahul that something wasn't right.He put that thought aside to talk to them later.

"Armaan, tum kal office aa rahe hona?" Rahul asked.

"Uh yeah.Mom ko airport chod ke," Armaan said.

"Okay," Rahul said getting up."Main chalta hoon."

"Aree khana toh kha ke jao," Ananya said getting up also.

"Nai Aunty," Rahul said.Rahul looks at Armaan and Ananya then at Riddhima who was quiet throughout his whole visit.Rahul needed to know a lot of things.Rahul left and Armaan closes the door.

"Armaan kal kitne baaje nikal na hai?" Ananya asked.

"Aap ki flight ka time kya hai?" Armaan asked.

"Dus," Ananya replies and Armaan nods.

"Toh phir aat baaje nikal jayege," Armaan said.

"Riddhima tum bhi chalo gi na?" Ananya asked.Riddhima gives her a smile and nods. Ananya kisses her forehead and walks into the room to finish her packing as she took a nap in between.

"Aap kal office jaa rahe hain?" Riddhima asks a little scared.

"Haan," Armaan replies looking at her but then walking towards his room.Riddhima follows him.

"Aap aate kab hain?" Riddhima asked.

"Panch, sade panch.Kyun?" Armaan asked.Riddhima shakes her head telling him it was nothing.Armaan sensed her being scared and sighs."Riddhima, tumhe kuch nai hoga." Riddhima looks at Armaan and nods with tears in her eyes.

"Aap ne soch liya?" Riddhima asked to his back because he turned around to walk into the bathroom.Armaan understood what she was talking about and closes his eyes for a second.

"Nai Riddhima.Mujhe aur time chaiye," Armaan said.

"Okay," Riddhima replies in a barely audible voice because it was becoming hard for Riddhima to talk due to her tears.

Riddhima walks out of the room all ready to drop Ananya off at the airport.Armaan looks at her and noticed her red eyes.She has been crying all night.Armaan didn't really know because he was sleeping on the floor and since he was too tired that he was in deep sleep to notice.Armaan looks down then walks out the door with Ananya's luggage.They reach the airport and Ananya's flight was called.

"Okay tum dono main koi ladaye nai honi chaiye," Ananya said scolding them playfully. Armaan and Riddhima chuckle and nod.Her flight was called again and she smiles at them.

"Mom kuch aur din ruk jaye na aap ki tabyat bhi nai theek," Armaan tried for Ananya to stay.

"Nai beta aur main bilkul theek hoon jab Riddhima meri bahu bani hai," Ananya said. Armaan and Riddhima's smile disappeared but Ananya didn't notice."Chalo.Chalti hoon." Ananya gives them both a hug and walks to the gate to enter her place of departure.

Armaan and Riddhima left the airport and drove back to the apartment building in silence. Armaan parks the car and waits for Riddhima to get out and go inside.Riddhima looks at Armaan knowing he was waiting for her to leave so he can go to work.

"Aap andar nai aaye ge?" Riddhima asks looking at his shirt instead of him.

"Nai," Armaan said shaking his head.

"Nashta nai kiya aap ne," Riddhima made an excuse for him to come inside.

"Main office main kuch khalo ga," Armaan said.Riddhima nods and slowly gets out of the car and walks towards the door.Riddhima turns her head as Armaan reverses and drives away.