part16

Armaan and Riddhima give Ananya a nervous smile confirming that they were married.Ananya was still in shock but smiles.Ananya opens her arms wide, inviting Armaan and Riddhima for a hug.Both of them walk over and give Ananya a hug.As the pull back they saw Ananya's eyes filled with tears.

"Mom," Armaan said wiping her cheeks."No tears." Ananya sniffs and chuckles.She kisses both of her children foreheads.

"Thank you," Ananya said holding both of their hands.Armaan and Riddhima look at each other.The doctor came in a with a smile.

"Mrs.Mallik you can be discharged today but any complications please come back.Please take no stress," the doctor said as all three of them look at the doctor.

"Don't worry.All of my stress has been relieved," Ananya said grinning.Armaan and Riddhima look at each other, again.They were the stress on Ananya.Riddhima looks away from Armaan's gaze.Armaan's gaze was too strong for her to hold.

All three of them reached Armaan's apartment.Ananya wanted to go home but Armaan and Riddhima forced her to stay at least a couple of more weeks.Now that Armaan and Riddhima are married, Riddhima can't go back with Ananya.She has to stay with her husband.Armaan went in the kitchen to get three water bottles while Riddhima helped Ananya in the living room.Armaan came back and handed them their bottles.Armaan sat next to Riddhima because that was the only place available.Armaan and Riddhima had noticed Ananya looking at them every few seconds with a huge smile.

"Aaj main bohut khush hoon," Ananya said putting her hand on Riddhima's cheek.Riddhima smiles seeing Ananya's smile."Tum dono ne mera sapna pura kar diya." Armaan looks at his mom with a smile then looks down.Riddhima also looks away from Ananya."Main nap le leti hoon." Armaan and Riddhima nod.They get up at the same time to help Ananya."Nai main khud chali jaogi." Ananya slowly made her way to her room.Riddhima looks at Armaan and sees him walking to his room.Riddhima follows him.

Armaan walks in the bathroom but he knew Riddhima followed him.Riddhima sits down on the bed with a heavy sigh.She buries her face in her hands.So much happened, so quickly that Riddhima was stressed herself.She lays down and closes her eyes but didn't know how quickly she fell into deep sleep.Armaan walks out of the bathroom in his comfortable clothes and sees Riddhima sleeping.He walks over to the bed and sees Riddhima shivering a little due to the AC that was on.Armaan pulls out the blanket from underneath her legs and covers her with it.Armaan just gazes at her for a while when he involuntarily bent down and kisses her forehead.He quickly pulled back when he realized what he was doing.

Weeks had passed by and Armaan and Riddhima barely talked to each other but this was all oblivious to Ananya.Ananya was happy that Armaan and Riddhima were married but she couldn't see the sadness in their eyes and that was visible on their faces.Armaan and Riddhima were just staring at each other across from the dining table.They had been starting to do that a lot.Maybe to find answers to their questions in each others eyes. Ananya who had been seeing their eye locks, thought they were looking at each other with love.

"Main faisla kiya hai," Ananya said breaking Armaan and Riddhima from their eye lock. Armaan and Riddhima look at Ananya embarrassed.

"Kaunsa faisla?" Armaan asked confused while sipping his coffee.

"Main wapis jaa rahe hoon," Ananya said.

"Lekin kyun?" Riddhima asked.Ananya chuckles softly.

"Main yahan kya karogi?Aur waise bhi tum dono ki nayi shaadi hui hai aur tum dono ko kuch din akele bhi toh bita ne hai," Ananya said.

"Main soch rahe thi ke main bhi aap ke saath chalo," Riddhima said a little nervous.

"Kya!Tumhe toh Armaan ke saath rehna chaiye hai," Ananya said.

"Haan, aap wahan akeli hogi," Riddhima said.

"Main akeli nai hoon gi," Ananya said with assurance by putting her hand on Riddhima's head."Aur tum dono mujhse kabhi bhi milne aa sakte ho."

"Itna asaan nai hai," Armaan said making Riddhima and Ananya look at him."I mean main har waqt office main chuti nai le sakta toh I think its a good idea ke Riddhima aap ke saath chali jaye." Riddhima felt pain in her heart with tears stinging her eyes but she held them back.

"Kaise baatein kar rahe ho tum dono?Main kal jaa rahe hoon aur Riddhima yahi rahe gi," Ananya said looking at them back and forth."Okay." Armaan and Riddhima nod then look at each other.Armaan saw Riddhima's tears so he looks away.He couldn't stand to see tears in her eyes as it would give him pain.Ananya leaves to go pack her things leaving Armaan and Riddhima alone at the dining table.Riddhima got up and walks in their room.Armaan sighs and follows her in the room.Armaan closes the door behind him because Riddhima's sobs could be heard in the living room.

"Riddhima stop," Armaan said as Riddhima cries her eyes out on the bed.

"Main jhoot nai bol sakti Armaan," Riddhima said standing up.Armaan walks closer to her and puts his hand on her shoulders.

"Tumhe bolna hoga," Armaan said with pain in his eyes."Agar unko pata chal gaya phir unko ek aur heart attack aa sakta hai."

"Humari shaadi jhuti hai Armaan.Humari koi shaadi nai hui aur hum yeh natak kare ke hum pati patni hai," Riddhima yells crying.

"Shh.Mom ko sunayi dega," Armaan said putting his finger on her lips.Riddhima looks up in his eyes.She felt a new feeling in her body when Armaan put his finger on her lips.Riddhima turns her head away and Armaan pulls his finger back.

"Humne asli shaadi kyun nai ki?" Riddhima asked with her back to him.

"Jaise maine kaha tha, humari shaadi nai hone chaiye," Armaan said.Riddhima turns around looking at him.

"Hum ek dusre se pyar karte hain," Riddhima said angrily.

"Lekin tum mujhe apne past ke baare main nai batana chathi toh main tumse shaadi kyun karo," Armaan said also mad.

"Aap yehi suna chathe hain ke main Aunty ke paas kaise paunche?Haina?Main apne ghar se bhag gayi thi aur orphanage paunch gayi thi.Aaj tak main dar dar ke reh rahe hoon ke agar mere Papa ne mujhe dhund liya toh woh mera kya haal karege," Riddhima said looking at him with tears racing down her cheeks.Armaan stares at her as Riddhima stares back at him.