part 3

Armaan walks in the house.He went to go meet his friends after a really long time.Some of his friends studied in the same major as him but some of them got a job in a different place.As he closed the door he heard talking coming from the living.He walks in and sees a girl dressed in an expensive golden dress while her mother was dressed in an expensive sari.Armaan looks at his mom who sat there kind of uncomfortably.He also noticed Padma sitting there too.Armaan knew what the ladies were here for.He turns his head and sees Riddhima peeking from the kitchen but when his eyes landed on her she moved back, hiding away from him.

"Yeh hai Armaan," Ananya introduced them to Armaan as she stood next to them.The girl in the golden dress walked up to him with attitude.

"Hi, I'm Simran," she said flirting and holding her hand out for him to shake.Armaan looked down at her and noticed how close she stood.

"Hi," Armaan said uncomfortably.Ananya gave him a nervous laugh and went back to her seat. "Hum bethe ke baat karte hain."

"What?" Simran said looking confused.

"Lets sit down and talk," he translated.

"Oh," she said and sat down next to her mother.

Armaan looks at Ananya and Padma and shakes his head at them.She is a big no no. There is no way he is marrying a girl who doesn't even know their culture's language and wears revealing clothes along with wanting his money.Even though he wasn't entirely sure but he knew she was.They talked for a while and left.

"Maine unko phir se kabhi nai dekh na," Armaan said as he locked the front door.

"I agree," Padma said.

"Khudi toh unko bulaya tha," Ananya said.

"Tumhi ne haan kaha tha," Padma fought back.

"Okay please, no fighting," Armaan said looking at both of them."Kuch khane ko hai?Bohut bhook lagi hai."

"Kitchen main cake hai," Ananya said.Armaan's face lightened up and ran to the kitchen. Armaan is a fully grown man but when it comes to cake he becomes a child.Ananya smiles watching her son run like a five year old when he heard the word cake.

Armaan took a fork and cut a piece out for himself and put in a bowl.He sat on the stool that was near the counter and started eating.Armaan looks up and sees Riddhima standing in a corner looking at him.

"Tumhe khana hai?" He offered.Riddhima shook his head and stood still."Riddhima, tumhe vahan se hil na padega." Riddhima shook her head again."Mujhse darti ho?" Riddhima looks down to avoid his eyes.Armaan gets off from the stool and walks closer to her.Riddhima looks up because she didn't hear him say anything again and when she did, he was making his way towards her.

Armaan stands close to her that his warm breath is hitting her face.Riddhima looks up at him with the same fear in her eyes that she always has.He moves closer and Riddhima closes her eyes as she remembers those worst moments of her life.She starts to scream and holds her head in her hands.Armaan moves back quickly and stares at her.Ananya and Padma rush in the kitchen.

"Kya hua?" Ananya asked as she walks over to Riddhima.Riddhima looks up and sees Armaan. She starts to scream and cry more.

"Armaan, please yahan se jao," Padma said looking at Armaan worried.

Armaan walks out of the kitchen worried.He wanted to see how she will react when he is close to her and now that he has seen the result of it, it wasn't good.He wants to help, to make her try to forget those worst moments in her life.The first step is to make Riddhima feel comfortable with him.The past few days Armaan thought that she wasn't scared of him but he thought wrong.She is still terrified.Armaan sat on his bed and buries his face in his hands.Padma walks in and sees Armaan sitting there.She went over to him and sat down next to him.Padma puts her hand on Armaan's shoulder and Armaan looks at hir removing his hands from his face.

"Aunty, aap ne hi kaha tha ke Riddhima ko mera samna karna padega lekin woh abhi bhi mujhse darti hai," Armaan said.

"Usse thoda time chaiye.Aise haalat jaldi theek nai hote," Padma explains to Armaan.

"Lekin maine jaan buj kar kuch nai kiya," Armaan said like a little kid.Padma slightly smiles and strokes his hair.

"Mujhe pata hai, mujhe pata hai," She said twice.

Armaan hugs Padma and rests his head on her shoulder.Ananya walks in and sees Armaan hugging Padma.Armaan pulls back from Padma and looks at his mom.He walks over to her and embraces her in his arms.Ananya was a little confused but hugged him back anyways.

"Thank you for loving me, Mom," Armaan said after he pulls back from the hug.Ananya smiles and kisses his forehead as she caressed his hair.

"Thank you for loving me back," Ananya replies.Padma smiles at the mother and son bonding. She looked over Armaan's shoulder and saw Riddhima standing there peeking her head in.

Riddhima stood out there and watched Armaan hug Ananya.Something told her that Armaan isn't like the other guys but still she needed time to trust him.She turns back and leans back on the wall.Tears roll down her cheeks as she closes her eyes.She missed her mother.Her mother, who can hug her and take all the pain away.Riddhima wondered who killed her mother because it wasn't just an overnight death or suicide.It was a murder.Riddhima's eyes shoot open as she realizes who killed her mother.It was her father just so he can fun with Riddhima, he killed her mother so she won't be able to stop him.Fresh tears fell out and her breathing increased.She tried not to make noise but failed.Ananya walks out of the room along with Padma and Armaan because they had heard something outside of the door.

"Riddhima, kya hua beta?" Ananya asked with her hand on Riddhima's head.Riddhima looks at Ananya, Armaan, and Padma.

"Papa ne meri Ma ko maara hai," Riddhima said shaking and scared.

"Kya?" Padma said.

"Mere Papa ne meri Ma ko maara hai thake woh mere saath..." Riddhima left it incomplete as she couldn't get herself to say it."Please mujhe chode mat.Please." Riddhima begged holding onto Ananya's arm.

"Hum tumhe nai chode ge," Ananya said with her hand Riddhima's cheek."Fikar mat karo.Aur tumhe koi humse door nai kar sakta aur main, Padma aunty, aur Armaan tumhe kahin nai jaane dege." Riddhima looks at Armaan when she heard his name.Armaan was looking at her with worry in his eyes.Riddhima felt that she can trust Armaan.Riddhima stands in front of them and looks at all three of their faces.She didn't know why but she went and hugged Armaan.That was a huge change.Riddhima never wanted to be in contact or eye contact with a guy and here she is now hugging Armaan.Armaan was shocked as his arms were in mid-air.He looks at his mom and Padma aunty.They, themselves were just much as shocked as he was.Armaan slowly wraps his arms around Riddhima and Riddhima held onto him tighter.She sobbed in his arms and Armaan could tell because of his shirt getting wet because of her tears.Padma was about to say something but Armaan stopped her by hold his hand up.Ananya and Padma quietly made their way downstairs to leave Armaan and Riddhima alone.

Armaan walks towards his mom's room because Riddhima sleeps with her mom.She is too scared to sleep alone.She thinks that someone will come and misbehave with her.Armaan helps her sit on the bed.Riddhima looks up and was shocked that she also hugged Armaan.She moves back as he leans forward to help her get on the bed.Armaan could tell that she did know who she was hugging but didn't know why she hugged him.Riddhima moved back to headboard with her knees up to her chest still staring at Armaan scared.

"Please mere saath kuch nai kare," Riddhima whispered.Armaan was stunned by her response but he left without saying anything.Riddhima watched him leave and cried more.One time she ready to trust him but then the other she is scared of him again.All she need is time but this has been going on for a while.Riddhima needs to come out of fear and face everyone telling them that she is not weak nor scared.

Next part coming soon