part 22

Armaan and Riddhima arrive at Ananya's house which is also their house but now that Ananya only lives their so its technically her house.Ananya opens the door and sees Armaan and Riddhima.This time Armaan and Riddhima came by their car instead of going on a plane.They had decided to take a car trip than a plane trip.A huge smile came on Ananya's face making Armaan and Riddhima smile too.Ananya gives them both tight hugs.

"Andar aao," Ananya said excitedly.Armaan and Riddhima step in the house and saw it was the same as it has been.All of them settle in the living room."Kya khao ge?"

"Mom, hum raaste main kha kar aaye hain." Armaan said.

"Aise kaise main tum dono ke liye kuch acha banati hoon akhir pehli baar shaadi ke baad meri bahu ghar aayi hai," Ananya said and left for the kitchen.Armaan and Riddhima look at each other until Riddhima lowered her eyes.Armaan sighs and leans his head back on the couch.

After Armaan and Riddhima ate, Ananya had told them to go and rest for a while because they are going to Padma's house for a small get together.Ananya was walking with them towards Armaan's room and they couldn't even sleep in separate rooms because to Ananya they are a married couple.Ananya both gave them a kiss and left to rest herself so she is all fresh for the party.

Armaan sits on the bed after taking his shirt off but he is wearing a white undershirt which showed his body off.Riddhima turns around so her back is facing him because seeing him like that made her breath faster.Seeing, him shirtless she would probably die.Riddhima turns her head and sees him getting comfortable in bed.Riddhima looks around the room and doesn't find a couch that she could probably rest.Armaan saw her looking around the room and knew what she was looking for.

"Bed pe so jao," Armaan said laying on his stomach."Darwaza khula va hai aur agar Mom ne dekh liya toh problem ho jayegi." Riddhima changes in her comfortable clothes and lays on the bed but far away from Armaan.Armaan chuckles at her scared behavior and Riddhima looks at him like he is weird, laughing for no reason."Tum toh aise dar rahe ho mujhse jaise hum kabhi saath nai soye." That night came back to her mind and her cheeks turned red.She turned so she is laying on her side and her back is facing Armaan to hide her red cheeks.Armaan's words came in her mind from the day they returned from the festival.Riddhima heard Armaan's steady breathing which told her he was sleeping. Riddhima turns and faces Armaan.Riddhima just gazes at him instead of going to sleep. She lifts her hand and moves his hair that was on his eyes.Riddhima smiles softly and lays on her back.

Armaan, Riddhima, and Ananya walk in Padma's house.Riddhima saw the house filled with guests and saw men so she held Armaan's hand scared.Armaan looks down at their hands then at Riddhima.Riddhima turns her and looks at Armaan.Armaan saw the fear in her eyes so he let her hold his hand.They walk in holding hands with Ananya by Riddhima.A tall petite girl came and gave Ananya a hug.

"Hey Aunty!" she said with a happy tone.Then she turned towards Armaan and Riddhima. "Oh my gosh!Armaan and Riddhima kitne din ho gaye hai." She said as she gave them both a hug.

"Hum bhi yehi keh sakti hai Anjali," Armaan said with a smile.Anjali smiles and sees them holding hands."Oh so Riddhima can't let go of Mr.Mallik." Riddhima quickly let go of Armaan's hand and looks down to hide her embarrassed face."Don't worry." Anjali laughs at Riddhima's embarrassed state."Armaan kya tumhara dost Atul aa raha hai?" Armaan looks at her surprised and confused.

"I don't know.Tumhare ghar main party hai toh tumhe pata hona chaiye," Armaan said. Atul had met Anjali once because Atul was Armaan's house and Armaan and Ananya were coming to Padma's house which is also Anjali's because she is her daughter.Atul went Armaan and the Gupta's and Atul had a great bonding.Anjali's parents actually loved Atul as their son."Kyun?"