part 21

"Main apni shaadi ke baare main jhoot kyun bolo ga?" Armaan asked looking at him seriously.

"I don't know par tum aur Riddhima ek husband aur wife ki tarah baat nai karte," Rahul said.

"What do you mean?" Armaan asked.

"Jab bhi tum dono samne hote ho tum dono kabhi baat hi nai karte," Rahul gave his reason.
Armaan looks at Riddhima then back at Rahul.He was right, they didn't even talk to each other.Armaan curses under his breath.

"Rahul, humare nayi nayi shaadi hui hai aur hum ek dusre ko jaante nai hai," Armaan lies.

"Okay," Rahul said to let the topic go.Riddhima and Muskaan make their way back laughing but Riddhima's laughing falters and so does her smile.Armaan gestures her through his eyes to go to the place they were before.Riddhima became nervous and scared as she understood what he said.

"Main washroom hoke aati hoon," Riddhima made an excuse and walks away.

"Hum kuch khane ko jaa rahe hain," Muskaan said.

"Tum dono jao main Riddhima ka intezaar karta hoon," Armaan said.They walk away to one of the food stands.Armaan runs to the place they were before and sees Riddhima standing there looking down."Hume apni acting aur karni padegi."

"Main samajhi nai," Riddhima said looking up at him.

"Rahul ko shuck hai ke hum dono ki shaadi nai hui vi," Armaan explains.Riddhima looks in his eyes and wanted to say something but stops herself.Armaan saw that she wanted to say something."Kya kehna hai tumhe?"

"Kuch nai," Riddhima said in a low voice.

"Bolo Riddhima varna..." Armaan left the sentence incomplete and Riddhima looks up at him.

"Hum shaadi kyun nai kar lete?" Riddhima asked with tears in her eyes.Armaan sighs and looks away then back at her.

"Main chatha hoon ke tum bhi iss rishte main utna do jitna main deta hoon.Main chatha hoon ke tum khul ke mujhse baat karo lekin tum nai kar sakte kyun ke tumhare Papa ki vajah si.Riddhima agar humari shaadi ho jaati kya tumhe kuch bata thi agar tumhe kuch disturb kar raha ho?" Armaan said looking at her straight in the eyes.Riddhima looks down and Armaan got his answer.No."Nai deti na kyun ke tumhe dar lagta hai.Agar tum apne feelings nai batao gi toh phir main tumhari madat kaise kar sakta hoon?" Riddhima starts crying."Yeh ansoo kuch nai karege." Armaan stares at Riddhima for a while as she cries. "Bas karo varna Rahul aur Muskaan puche ge." Armaan steps closer and moves her hands away from her face and wipes her tears.Riddhima looks up at him with her red eyes.He wipes her face to make try to make it look like she wasn't crying.Armaan takes Riddhima's hand and entwines their fingers together and walk out to where Rahul and Muskaan are.

Armaan knew he had been harsh on her but he wanted to tell her why he is waiting.Now that he told her, he is waiting for her reaction to his lecture that he gave her.Armaan's words kept replaying in Riddhima's head and she felt guilty.She is causing Armaan pain and she didn't want that but its not that easy to open up especially after a rough past.Riddhima wanted Armaan to understand but she guesses that he loves her too much that he wants to help.Riddhima loves him too and Armaan is the only guy that has actually reached her heart.

"Hey," Muskaan said with her mouth filled with food.

"Muskaan, agar moo main khana ho toh bolte nai hai," Rahul said for the umpteenth.While they were dating he had told her and when the had been friends he told her but she never listened.Muskaan rolls her eyes but then notices Riddhima's red eyes.

"Ridzi, tu ro rahi thi?" Muskaan asked after she swallowed her food.Riddhima shakes her head and gives her a huge smile but it was fake.Armaan looks at Riddhima while Riddhima is looking at Muskaan.

"I think hume chalna chaiye," Armaan said.

"Itni jaldi," Muskaan said with a frown.

"Riddhima ki tabyat kuch theek nai hai," Armaan said.Riddhima looks at Armaan.

"Okay," Rahul said."Phir office main milte hain parso, Armaan."

"Yeah," Armaan said shaking Rahul's hand."Bye Muski." Armaan gave her a hug and walks out with Riddhima.

Armaan and Riddhima arrive home.Right when they entered, Armaan's phone rang. Riddhima looks at Armaan as he picks up his phone.Riddhima goes and sits down on the couch to relax herself before going in her room.

"Hey Mom," Armaan said and Riddhima's head looks up at Armaan quickly."Nai kuch nai bas aisi bahar gaye the...Mom, mujhe chuti lene padegi...its not that easy...okay fine...main dekh tha hoon phir aap ko parso baata tha hoon." Armaan hung up and sat on the couch on the other end of the couch Riddhima is sitting on."Mom hume bula rahi hai."

"Lekin aap ko office nai jaana," Riddhima said.This is the first time they have had a conversation in a while.

"I know par main Mom se bhi milna chatha hoon," Armaan said.Riddhima nods and looks in her lap."Main koshish karuga chuti lene ke liye." Riddhima nods and plays with her hands. Armaan puts his hand on her hands that were resting on her lap."Please maine jo kuch kaha hai uspe socho.I love you lekin sirf tumhara intezaar hai." Armaan got up and walks in his room.Riddhima watches him walk in his room and Riddhima thought about Armaan's words.