part10

Riddhima walks out of the room the next morning so that meant Armaan had to sleep on the couch.She saw Armaan sleeping on the couch and felt bad.Because of her he had to sleep on the couch while she was in there, taking over his room.Riddhima walks over to him and kneels down beside the couch.A light smile came on Riddhima's face on seeing how Armaan sleeps. His mouth was a little open and he looked just like a baby.Her baby.Riddhima's eyes go wide at her own thoughts.Her baby, where did that come from?Riddhima's hair was slightly touching Armaan's face bothering him but Riddhima didn't seem to notice as she was to into her thoughts.Armaan wakes up and sees Riddhima beside him in deep thought.He brings his hand closer to her face and puts her hair behind her ear.Riddhima's head turns towards Armaan and seeing him awake she straight falls on her behind hitting her head on the table behind.Armaan quickly gets up to help her.

"Tum theek ho?" Armaan asked as he helped her stand.Riddhima's hand was on the back of her head as she nodded."Main tumhare liye ice leke aata hoon." Armaan walks in the kitchen and opens the freezer.

"Aunty kahan hai?" Riddhima asked as she didn't find Ananya anywhere and knows that she is up by this time.

"Mom walk karne gaye hai," Armaan answers as he wraps the ice in a napkin and walks over to Riddhima.

"Akeli?" Riddhima looks up at him questioningly.Armaan nods and puts the ice on the back of her head.Riddhima closes her eyes as she felt Armaan's strong hand take a hold of her soft arm to move her hand from her head.Armaan looks down at her and sees her eyes closed.He knew he had an effect on her.Riddhima slowly opens her eyes and looks up at him.They hear someone clear their throat and turn around to find Ananya standing there with her arms crossed across her chest.Armaan hands the ice to Riddhima and Riddhima looks down as she takes it.Ananya smiles and walks in the bedroom she is staying in. "Mujhe aap se baat karni hai."

"Bolo," Armaan said looking at her.

"Kya aap ki koi girlfriends thi?" She asked.

"What!" Armaan exclaims looking at her shocked.

"Woh uss din jab maine aap phone kiya tha," Riddhima said.Armaan was confused as to who called him and when."Jab koi bola nai."

"Woh tum thi?" Armaan said with his eyes wide and pointing at her.Riddhima nods and looks down.Armaan now knows why she asked that question of him having girlfriends because his phone was still on when Rahul said that."Riddhima." He lifts up her chin to make her look at him but Riddhima's eyes looked everywhere but him."Yeah I had girlfriends but koi bhi tumhare tara nai tha." Riddhima looks up at him a little confused."Koi khoobsurat nai thi." Riddhima blushes and looks down.Armaan takes her in his arms and hugs.Riddhima was stiff at first but soon relaxes and Armaan smiles and holds her tighter.

"Riddhima," came Ananya's voice from inside of her bedroom.Riddhima gasps and pulls back.She was about to walk away but Armaan caught her wrist.Riddhima twists her arm to try to get him to let go.

"Armaan, chode na," Riddhima said looking back at him.Armaan shakes his head with a grin."Please." Riddhima looks at the door of the room that Ananya is in.Armaan pulls her so she crashed into his chest.Riddhima looks up at him with as he wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her more closer if that was possible.She felt her cheeks burn so she looks down to hide it from Armaan.She was too late as he had seen her cheeks."Armaan, aunty bula rahe hai." Riddhima said pushing him but he wouldn't let her go.

"Toh," Armaan said as if he didn't care.Riddhima stops and stares at him in shock.Armaan smiles and leans down but Riddhima moves her head back.Soon, Armaan's arms loosened which Riddhima felt and took the opportunity to run.Armaan stares at after as she turns around and sticks her tongue out at him.When she turns around she bumps into Ananya. Riddhima's smile fades and gets scared.Armaan chuckles lightly.

"Riddhima, tum kahan thi?Maine tumhe kitni awaaze di," Ananya said.Riddhima looks down then back at Armaan who walks to the kitchen."Armaan ko kya dekh rahe ho." Riddhima looks back at Ananya and looks down.Ananya smiles."Koi baat nai.Andar chalo." Riddhima walks in and Ananya close the door but after giving Armaan a glare.Armaan looks at his mom like what he did do.

After a while, Ananya walks out and sits next to Armaan who was sitting on the couch watching TV.Armaan turns his attention towards his mom when she sat down next to him. He looks at her.

"Maine Riddhima ke liye shaadi ka joda le liya hai," Ananya said.

"Itni jaldi," Armaan said.

"Haan, mujhe pasand aa gaya aur main chathi thi ke Riddhima wohi pehne toh main woh joda yahaan laye hoon tumhe dikha ne ke liye," Ananya said.Armaan nods and Ananya stands up."Riddhima bahar aao." Riddhima walks out dressed in a red lehenga with heavy golden work done along with some green.Armaan stands up in a daze.Riddhima lifts her eyes up to look at Armaan but then looks back down seeing him look at her."Kaise hai?" Ananya asked walking over to Riddhima to fix some places.

"Acha hai," Armaan replies still in a daze of Riddhima looking breathtaking.Riddhima blushes and smiles.

"Main abhi aaye," Ananya said walking back in the room.

Armaan takes the chance to walk closer to her and look at her more closely.Riddhima could feel Armaan walking towards making her nervous and butterflies in her stomach.He stands so close that Riddhima could feel his breath on her head since her face was down.
He slides his hands down her arms causing goosebumps to appear on her skin.

"Tum bohut khoobsurat lag rahe ho," Armaan compliments in a whisper.Riddhima looks up at him and gives him a shy smile.

"Thank you," she replies in a whisper too.He leans down closer to her and this time Riddhima didn't move back.She closes her eyes as she felt his lips on her cheek.Riddhima opens her eyes to look at him after he pulls back.Riddhima wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him.Riddhima didn't know what made her do that but she felt it was right.Armaan smiles and hugs her back.