part19

"Woh...main...pehle uss kamre main rehti thi toh mujhe...time nai mila apne kapre Armaan ke kamre rakh ne ke liye," Riddhima said nervously and hoping they would fall for it.

"Oh okay," Rahul said a little suspicious.

"Aree chal," Muskaan said dragging Riddhima to her room.After the door closed, Rahul turns towards Armaan.

"Armaan, kya tere aur Riddhima ke beech main koi problem hai," Rahul asks.Armaan looks at Rahul and shakes his head.

"Nai yaar," Armaan said.

"You sure?" Rahul asked.

"Yeah man," Armaan said.Armaan couldn't tell Rahul that him and Riddhima aren't married. Also, Armaan knows that he is behaving weirdly with Riddhima and its because he is confused.He's confused whether he could trust her.He knows that she hasn't broken his trust in any way but if she can't tell things to him easily then he can't help her.He doesn't want Riddhima to tell him things under pressure.Armaan wants her to be open to him and tell him without being scared or embarrassed but he wants Riddhima to come out openly to him.Armaan knows he is asking for a lot but that's the only way their relationship is going to work.

Muskaan walks out and clears her throat.Armaan and Rahul both look at Muskaan then at each other wondering where Riddhima is.Muskaan moves out of the way and reveals Riddhima wearing a black dress with a black waist length cardigan.Armaan wasn't able to take his eyes away from her.She looked beautiful but Armaan thought that beautiful wasn't a word to describe her.It was more than that.

"Ab chale," Muskaan said.All them leave for the club.Riddhima was nervous when she got out of the car and looked at the building.She heard the loud music and smell alcohol and smoke.All of them walk in and walk towards the bar.

Armaan, Rahul, and Muskaan ordered drinks but Riddhima didn't.She didn't want to taste anything even if it doesn't involve alcohol because you never know if someone mixed it. Riddhima watches Armaan drink his drink and looking at people or rather girls.She felt pain in her heart and was flaring with anger.Riddhima taps his shoulder and he looks at her.She was about to say something but stops.Riddhima stopped because she was going to say that she is his wife and shouldn't be looking at other girls but she wasn't his wife which made him give the authority to look at other girls.

"Hi, would you like to dance?" A girl wearing a purple revealing dress asked Armaan. Riddhima wanted to punch that girl right in the face.Riddhima looks at Armaan and sees him smirk.

"Of course," Armaan said and walks away with the girl.Thank god, Rahul and Muskaan had went their way otherwise they would have questioned them.

Watching Armaan dance with that ugly looking girl made Riddhima boil.She wanted to pull that girl's hair out and yell at her that Armaan is hers but knows she can't do that because of two reasons.First is that she doesn't have the courage to do that and second of all Armaan is not hers.From the corner of his eyes, Armaan could see Riddhima in anger.A smile came on his face but then it faded as he saw Riddhima turn around.Armaan turns his head quickly and sees Riddhima drinking.This made him a little worried so he just left the girl without saying anything and walks to Riddhima.

"Riddhima, tum pagal ho gaye ho?" Armaan said trying to pull the drink away from her.

"Main nai pagal hoon," Riddhima said like a little kid telling Armaan that she is drunk. Riddhima was about to take another sip but Armaan pulled the glass away from her.

"Bas, bohut ho gaya," Armaan said and Riddhima pouts."Ghar chalo."

"Nai.Maine nai ghar jaana," Riddhima said crossing her arms across her chest.Armaan sighs and closes his eyes for a second.

"Please," Armaan said nicely."Main tumhe chocolate dunga." Armaan said like he was dealing with a child.Riddhima shakes her head.

"Mujhe chocolate nai chaiye.Mujhe aap chaiye," Riddhima said wrapping her arms around his waist hugging him.Armaan stood there and put one of his hand on her back.Armaan didn't know what to do so he just let her stay there for a while.

"Riddhima, okay ab ghar chalo," Armaan said and Riddhima looks up at him.

"Aap mujhse pyar kyun nai karte?" Riddhima asked.Armaan looks in her eyes and sees the pain that he was causing so he looks away from her."Main aap se itna pyar karti hoon aur aap mujhe ignore karte hain.I love you, Armaan." Riddhima leans up and kisses his lips.

"Wow," came Rahul's voice and both of them pull back.Armaan stands in front of Riddhima not wanting them to know that she was drunk.Armaan gives them a nervous laugh.

"Main aur Riddhima ghar jaa rahe hain," Armaan said.

"Kyun?Abhi toh aaye hain," Muskaan said sad that they were leaving.

"Riddhima ki tabyat nai theek," Armaan said.Muskaan shrugs.

"Okay," Muskaan said.

Armaan turns around and takes Riddhima outside.He walks to their car while holding on to Riddhima while she was swaying here and there.Armaan tried to stop her but she wouldn't. Armaan opens the passenger door but Riddhima closed it and Armaan looks down at her.

"Maine piche bhet na hai," Riddhima said.Armaan sighs and opens the back door and helps Riddhima inside.

Armaan was about to get out but Riddhima grabs his collar and pulls him in lean.Once he was in, Riddhima leaned over and shut the door and locked it even though Armaan could have opened it easily.

"Riddhima, tum kya kar rahe ho?" Armaan said as he was about to open the lock.

"Nai," Riddhima stretched the word as she whines."Mat jaiye na."

"Agar main gadi nai chalao ga toh phir hum ghar kaise paunche ge," Armaan asked her. Riddhima shrugs and rests her head on his chest with her arm around his waist, hugging him sideways.

Armaan thought to sit there for a while and that Riddhima would fall asleep but that didn't happen.Instead, he felt wet kisses along his jawline.Armaan looks down at Riddhima and Riddhima smiles up at him.She presses her lips against his and puts her hand behind his head pulling him closer.Armaan kissed her back with the same passion that she was pouring into the kiss.He puts his hand on her waist and rubs it.Riddhima moans in pleasure and turns her head away from him, breaking the kiss but Armaan went down and kisses her neck.Riddhima had her eyes closed tightly and grips his hair tighter making Armaan crazy. Riddhima's hand opens the buttons of his shirt while Armaan kisses her skin.Riddhima pushes him back and takes his shirt off.Armaan lays Riddhima down and gets on top of her.Riddhima closes her eyes and leans her head back to give him more access to her neck.Armaan realizes what they are doing so he sits up just looks at Riddhima for a while. Soon, her breaths were constant telling him that she is sleeping.Armaan wears his shirt and sits in the driver seat.Armaan sighs and runs his hand through his hair to compose himself.He turns on the car and drives back home.