Note

-----2023 update-----

Hey, welcome to this story. If you're reading this, you might have discovered The Last of Us through HBO show. This story was written before it was out, so it's following the game storyline. The TV show is tweaking some parts of the story, addind elements that we didn't have in the game. So it's possible that some of the details I put in this story contradict what you saw in the show. It also get spoilers from the 2nd game, which will be the 2nd season of the show. Don't @me and go with the flow! Thanks for reading!

-----Warning-----

English isn't my mother tongue, I'm sorry for the mistakes, don't hesitate to point it out if you find some sentences a bit wobbly and to give me better way of writing it. I'd take any chance to improve myself.

Since it's not my mother tongue, I'm super bad at writing "natural" dialogues, so please forgive their kinda formal/unnatural way of speaking. I can't write Texan accent, I wish I could but that's a part of language writing that's to subtle for me.

-----Playlist-----

For the music, a lot of Lana Del Rey, basically all Born to Die paradise edition. Some old & sad French songs as well.

• Nicoletta – Mamy Blue, about a woman who leaves her mother and come back only when to burry her.

• Dalida – Dans la ville endormie, because Dalida is queen too (next James Bond music by the way).

• Paul Anka – I don't like to sleep alone

• Asaf Avidan – My old pain

• Janis Joplin – Summer time and Call on Me

• Nancy Sinatra – Bang

• Borns – Electric love

• Dua Lipa – Physical

And I'm gonna stop here, I will put it as it goes in the chapters.

-----Last but not least-----

Thanks for still being there <3 

P.S. : I love comments don't feel embarassed to spam me with them, even if they're silly, I find they're the best <3