Introduction

Y/n Declore is a girl that many boys like,
For Example: Fred, George, and Ron Weasley Like her, Dean Thomas likes her, Seamus Finnigan likes her, Cormac McClaggan likes her, Cedric Diggory likes her.

But one boy doesn't like, her and that's Neville Longbottom. Neville and Y/n are cousins, Y/n just has her fathers last name. Neville and Y/n get along well, only because that's really the only family Neville has.

Well let's move on, all those boys fancy Y/n, but Y/n never had time for a boyfriend.

Y/n never listened when girls would talk about boys and how cute and adorable they are. She always minded her own business reading a book or talking to her own friends. She would only listen to the boys talk about the girls, to tell the girls who likes who. But most of them talked about her.

Y/n never had a crush on a boy. She was a Ravenclaw girl getting good grades and studying a lot, she had a lot of time to have fun with her best friends.

She had her work done very quickly.

Y/n's best friends are Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan, and her cousin Neville Longbottom.

Her Friends ask her every year the day before they leave "do you have a crush on anyone yet?", they annoyed her every time they said that.

But this year and the years after  was going to be different.