my day with the chosen one

Today everyone was going on a trip to hogsmade. I couldn't go because my father is a busy man and he's rarely home, he has no time to sign a paper. And my mom, well she died when I was two years old.

"Professor I can't go to hogsmade today" I said "I'll tell one to the students to get you something dear" professor McGonagall said I nodded and left to the common room. I wasn't sad nor mad that I couldn't go to hogsmade. I get that my dad is very busy all the time, so I don't mind. Plus I got used to it.

"Hello Y/n" The Weasly twins said "hello" I said with a smile. We were both going opposite ways, they were of course going to hogsmade they always do.

As I walked by Draco and his friends they were all staring at me, Draco then smiled at me. I didn't smile back I kept walking to the common room. As I walked by, boys kept smiling or saying hi to me. This is what I get to being quote "pretty".

I think they should like all the other girls in hog warts not just me, I'm not the only pretty girl. There are millions of them.

Everyone left to hogsmade already. I was just walking around the castle because I had nothing else to do. It was just me...

Or so I thought.

Harry Potter was also here. I saw him at the bridge with professor lupin, once Lupin left I decided to go talk to Harry.

"Hi" I said standing next to him "hey, I never got a name" he said "oh-Y/n Declore" I said with a smile "Harry Potter" he said talking out his hand, when we Botha shook hands I felt weird.

I felt a way I never felt before.

"So Y/n do you know that every boy at hog warts likes you?" He said with a laugh while we were walking to who knows where "yes, are you one of them?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"No" he said looking down, when he said that I felt my smile fade away. I felt so sad and depressed.

Why am I feeling like this?

"Do you know any of my friends?" Harry said "umm-yeah it's um Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger" i said "those are the only ones I know" I laughed.

We both looked at each other and started laughing for no reason. I had a connection one I didn't have with anyone else.

-

I was glad Y/n didn't go to hogsmade because I got to spend the day with her. I didn't want this day to end, its was so good already but she had to leave.

"Bye Harry see you around" she said with her smile, you don't know how much I love that smile of hers.

"Bye Y/n"

-
Everyone was back from hogsmade Luna went to the girls bathroom in the dungeon to talk to moaning murtal, and Cho went to go hang out with Cedric and Seamus.

I was in the common room where I'm always at, I don't really go anywhere . I'm just in the common room reading a book or talking to Luna or cho.

"Draco Malloy is at the door" someone said "he's asking for Y/n" another person said, They all started at me and I got up and slowly walked to the door. I saw Draco with a butter beer in his hand.

"Umm Professor Mcgonagall told me to get you something from hogsmade" he said "and I got you a butter beer"

I smiled slowly "thank you" I said taking the butter beer from his hands. I awkwardly smiled and tried to walk back in the common room. "Uh-Y/n do you want to hang out sometime?" He said "sure" I smiled a little while saying that "tomorrow 9pm courtyard" He said with a small smile "I'll see you there" I chuckled.

"Goodnight Y/n"

"Goodnight Draco"

__

Everyday I've been helping Harry with transfiguration. Everyday he's gotten batter and better, so I decided he could work on his own now.