Im not ignoring you

I was at the second task. But Hermione and Ron Weren't there yet. Harry was with Neville. Cedric was with his father. I didn't see Cho, only Luna.

"Hello boys" I said "hi Y/n" Dean and Seamus said. I saw Draco on the second floor with his goons.

The Four champions went into the water. Now we wait. "Oh no! I've killed Harry Potter!" Neville said, Harry then jumped from the water. I laughed.

After a while Cedric came out with Cho. There she was! Then Fleur came out with nobody. Viktor Krum came out with Hermione. Then Harry came out with Ron and Fleur's little sister.

Cedric was placed 1st, Harry was placed 2nd, Viktor Krum was placed 3rd, and Fleur was placed last.

I walked back to the castle, I then heard my name. I looked back and saw Draco I quickly looked forward and started walking fast. But he caught up to me.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He said walking with me "I'm not ignoring you?" I said "you are! Every time I'm around you leave, I look at you you leave!" He said throwing his hands up "tell me why your ignoring me!" He said "I'm not doing this here-" he interrupted me "tell me why!"

"Did are kiss mean anything to you?" I stopped walking "Y/n..." he said "I'm asking you a question, did are kiss mean anything to you?" He went silent "exactly, now try to tell me why I'm ignoring you now" I walked away. I get that from my mother. I'm good at arguing.

__

It's been a couple weeks. I haven't talked nor seen Draco since that second task, I've been slowly hanging out with Harry again. And the last task was today.

I was sitting down with Luna and Cho. Dean, Seamus, and Neville were in the back of us and Ron and Hermione in the front of us.

They soon went inside the maze. Me and Draco would glance at each other here and there.

A red spark flew in the air.

Soon Viktor Krum and Fleur came out. Cedric and Harry were still in there.

"What do you think is taking them so long?" Cho said "I don't know" I said "something bad is happening, I could feel it" Luna said, after Luna said that I got so nervous my stomach started to hurt, I felt my hands start to sweat.

After a while Harry came out, everyone cheered but then I heard a scream. Cedric.

"Everyone stay in you seats!" Dumbledore said "that's my son! That's my boy!" Cedrics father said "CEDRIC" Cho said "Cho stay here" I said "let me go!" She said "Cho" seeing Cho cry made me cry. Cho day in her seat and started crying even more on my shoulder.