4th year

I was walking to the booth that me and my friends always sit at.

I looked and saw nobody. I looked to see if the trolly was anywhere, nothing. I'm the first one! Seamus came "where's everyone else?" He said "not here" I said proudly "ahah your the first one" he said sitting down "yes I am" I said crossing my arms.

Everyone else started to come, they were all in shock that I was first. I was shocked myself.

__

Me, Luna, and Cho said our goodbyes to the three Gryffindor boys.

"So like, you and Draco kissed?" Cho said "yeah" I said "but don't tell anyone just between us three" I said "deal" Luna and Cho said.

We walked into the girls dormitory and I immediately got in a bed and went to sleep.

__

"I'm here because Dumbledore told me end of story goodbye the end!" Our new dark arts teacher Professor moody said "any questions?" He continued.

Nobody raised their hands. " when it comes to the dark arts I believe in a practical approach, but first which one of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" He said "three sir" Hermione said "and they are so named?" He said starting to write on the board.

"If you use any one of them-" Hermione said before she got interrupted "it will give you a one-way ticket to Azkaban" he said stilling writing on the board.

"The ministry says your to young to see what these curses do, I say different! You need to know what their up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find another place to put your chewing gum mister Finnigan!"

_

We left class and we had a free period so I took that time to talk to my friends.

"Have you heard that there's going to be a ball?" Luna said "ooo fun" I said "I wonder who I am going to go with?" Cho said "Cedric" I said nudging her arm.

"I don't think I'm going to go with anyone" Luna said "same" I said

__

After classes everyone went to the grey hall to put their name in the goblet of fire.

Cho and Luna decided to do work, that rare they do work after school. I was sitting with Hermione.

Two boys out there name in then Cedric Diggory put his name in. Viktor Krum put his name in and he was looking at Hermione the whole time. "Looks like someon has a crush" I said "oh stop victor krum wouldn't have a crush on me" she said "you don't know that" I said as I walked off to the common room.

"Cho,Cedric put his name in the goblet if fire" I said "cool" she said "you know he could die from that, right?" I said "wait no!" She said and I laughed.

I went to bed quickly because I was really tired, I also wanted to pass time because, I wanted to know who the champions are going to be.