6th year

Sixth year, but I wasn't at hogwarts. I was at Fred and George's Shop, it had stuff you could make pranks with. And things that are already made as a prank.

"How much is this?" Ron asked his Two older brothers "Five gallons" they both said "but I'm your brother" He said "Ten gallons" they shrugged there shoulders "bloody hell" Ron said in a angry-ish voice.

I saw Hermione by The love potions, "who is that for?" I asked with a smirk on my face, "that boy over there, with the blonde" she described him.

I looked back and saw him, I laughed a little. Cormac Mclaggen. He liked me, I don't know if he still likes me but I knew he did.

"He liked me, but I'm guessing he likes you" I said "because he's staring at you" I said looking at the love potion that was in my hand. "What is that for granger?" George said "I think you are doing fine on your own" Fred continued.

"Ginny, is it true that your dating Dean Thoams?" They both said, "maybe" she said walking away.

"Cmon Hermione, were leaving" I said as I saw Ron moving his hand signaling us to come.
"Alright" she said. "Hi Ron" a girl said "Hi" Ron said confused. I laughed a little, Ron is not used to girls liking him.

__

We now made it to Hogwarts, "oh by the way Harry, happy birthday" I said before leaving to the Ravenclaw common room.

Once I walked into the common room I saw Luna and Cho. "Like the outfit Luna" I said "thank you" she said as she chuckled. I then out all my stuff away, and went to bed because I was super tired.

__

Today was quidditch tryouts, Harry had turned into the captain once Oliver wood left.

Me and Hermione were just watching, well Hermione was reading a book and watching Cormac.

"Ok-" Harry said before he stopped because they were all talking "Shut it!" Ginny yelled, everyone then went quiet.

Harry kept explaining things, then started to play.

Hermione was watching Cormac the whole time. "You really like him don't you?" I said watching Cormac too, "kind've" she said "I think you and Ron would go good together" I said.

"Me and Ron? no way" she said "let's see about that" I said with a smirk.

Ron was a keeper, Ginny was a chaser and a substitute seeker, Cormac was another keeper. And the rest of the team I really don't know because I don't really talk to them.

_

I was walking to potions, professor Snape changed to dark arts. Our new potions teacher is Professor slughorn.

It was mostly girls in the class, beside from the three boys. Draco, Blaise, And Crabb. Hermione and Cho was also In my class too. Professor slughorn was talking about a potion called "Felix Felicis" or liquid luck.

It makes the drinker lucky for a period of time.

While he was finishing explains what is does Harry and Ron came in. "Uh Professor McGonagall told us to come here" Harry said. "Get your books at stand over here" slughorn said "we don't have those books" Ron said "there's some in the there" slughorn said again.

He then came across a love potion "Amortentia" when you smell it, the thing you smell is what your soulmate smells.

All the girls went closer to smell it, I got close enough. I smelt a strong scent of cologne, apples, and weird but the smell of Draco's hair.

Wait, is Draco Malfoy my...soulmate?