Last Seconds

Me and Draco were fighting everyone who tried to hit us.

We hid somewhere "I love you Draco" I said "no, don't do that" he said "don't say your goodbyes, were going to make it" he said "whatever you do don't let go of my hand" he said holding my hand and interlocking are fingers.

I nodded, followed everywhere he went, soon a very strong death eater tried to kill me, "Y/n I want you to run" he said.

"But you said-"

"Forget what I said hide!"

I ran and hid somewhere, I saw Fred and George running up to me. But before they came someone else came. "Hello there" I looked back, but I felt pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a piece of glass through my stomach.

I fell to the floor, but I still saw and heard things "Expleliomus!" I heard one of the twins say, they pick me up and took me inside the great hall where nobody was trying to kill each other.

When they put me on a bed I said my last words I'll ever say again.

"Tell Draco I love him"

(Third person)

Those were Y/n's last Seconds on earth, her best friends, cousin, or soon to be boyfriend doesn't know that Y/n sadly died yet. Fred and George were the only ones who knew. George stood with Y/n while Fred went to go fight.

The day she spell the love potion and thought that Draco was her soulmate, which he was. Never happened. She died before they could even start dating.

"Has anyone seen-Y/n!" Draco said before he saw Y/n laying on a bed "Wake up, Y/n please wake up! Y/n please!" Draco yelled "She's gone" George said "she left a message for you before she died" George said "she said tell Draco I love him" George said as he took Y/n'a letter out of her pocket "she also had this in her pocket" George said handing the letter to Draco.

As Draco read the letter, tears were rushing down his face. "GOD!" Draco said throwing the letter on the floor and punching the wall. "This is my fault" he yelled.

Draco felt so guilty, he thought it was his fault she died. I should've never let her go, Draco thought.

"What happened?" Cho said as she walked in with Luna "Y/N" They both yelled, "y/n!" Cho said shacking Y/n's dead body. She hugged her and so did Luna. "Neville!" Luna yelled "what?" He said clearly not seeing his only cousin laying on the floor with a piece of glass through her body.

"She's gone" Luna hugged Neville as he silently cried.

"Fred!" George yelled, Fred had died too. The person everyone would come to, to cheer them up died. George has lost his best friend, his twin, the boy who he spent all his life with.

Soon the trio came into the great hall, "Oh my god! Y/n!" Hermione said as she ran to her best friend, tears ran down her face as she held her hand. She looked at Draco who was still crying sitting on the floor next to Y/n. Harry also cried and so did Ron, but Ron cried for two people.

His older brother and his best friend. Everyone else Y/n was close with came, and were shocked as the girl who would never hurt anyone died. When Y/n first came to hogwarts people were shocked that she was sorted into Ravenclaw and not Hufflepuff.

Just wait until Y/n father hears about this.