Dumbledores death

I woke up and remembered I still had the necklace that Draco gave me wrapped around my neck.

I was going to give back to him, "hey Y/n" Luna said "I don't want to talk right now" I said putting my shoes on, "I know what happened with Draco" she said "how do you know?" I asked "Draco came by last night asking for you" she said.

I laughed, I wasn't going to give it to him person. I was going to owl him, and put the necklace in there.

Draco,

I didn't want to talk to you in person right now, you want to jump to conclusions and say me and Ron kissed on purpose. And now that you know that truth your trying to apologize, Luna told me you came by last night. You shouldn't have even done that anyway, especially with Hermione. I have a lot of things to say to you Draco Malfoy, but there to rude to say nor write.

P.S I'm guessing you want you necklace back, it's in the letter.

     Y/n Declore

After I was done writing the letter I put the necklace in and gave it to my owl.

-

Me and Luna were casually walking to Transfiguration, we were talking that faster way. We usually pass Dumbledores office when we go the faster way, we saw students crowding the door.

"Ginny, what's going on?" I asked "Dumbledore, he's dead" she said, things are going to change now.

Who's going to be the new headmaster?

__

"Y/n! Y/n" I heard  familiar voice,  I kept walking. "Y/n, please talk to me" she said "I'm so sorry, I really am" she said "you know I liked Ron, I'm so sorry" she said, I didn't respond to anything she said "I would do anything for you, I would jump off a cliff for you, your my best friend and you should know I would never do that to you"

When Hermione said that, it touched my heart. "Ok, I forgive you, now go before you make me cry" I said.

__

Professor McGonagall calles everyone to the great hall.

"Most if you know why your here, if you don't I'll explain why" McGonagall said "There was a very sad death today" she continued "Dumbledore died today in his office, nobody knows how he died" she said, "We've decided who our new headmaster if going to be" she said.

"Please don't be Snape, please don't be Snape, please don't be Snape" I crossed my fingers hoping it wasn't him, "Professor Snape will be our new headmaster starting next semester" she said, everyone clapped.

__

I had remembered that I got and letter from someone, I didn't open it because I had some work to do.

Draco,

I didn't want to talk to you in person right now, you want to jump to conclusions and say me and Ron kissed on purpose. And now that you know that truth your trying to apologize, Luna told me you came by last night. You shouldn't have even done that anyway, especially with Hermione. I have a lot of things to say to you Draco Malfoy, but there to rude to say nor write.

P.S I'm guessing you want you necklace back, it's in the letter.

     Y/n Declore

The necklace fell out of the envelope. I felt tears, I've never cried for a girl before. Never in my life. I never cried for anyone in general.

I decided to write her back.