I said nothing

Me, Luna, and cho we're walking to our first class, Divination. I like trelawney's class, it's fun. To me, I don't know about anyone else.

We sat down at a table with cups on the table in front of us. There tea leaves, I pay attention.

Trelawney was saying things, not everyone believes what she says they just think she's going mad, but if you listen to what she says and wait a couple of days or maybe months, it actually happens.

So I believe everything she says.

"You boy!" She said pointing at him "is your grandmother quite well?" She asked "I-i think so" Neville said confused.

"Let's make sure of that, give me the cup" She checked his cup "pitty" She said putting it down. Neville checked the cup again, i chuckled.

"Oh! Your Ora is passing dear" She said "in the beyond?! I think you are, look at the cup tell me what you see?" She said asking Ron. "Oh-yeah-Well, Harry's got sort of a wonky cross" he said checking the book next to him "that's suffering, and that would be a sun so happiness".

"So your gunna suffer" he said "mhm" trelawney said "But your going to be happy about it"

"Give me the cup" she said picking it up "ah!" She said dropping the cup "you have the grim" she said to Harry.

__

"I think she was going mad" Luna said "I think she was laying" cho said "I actually believe her, it's Harry Potter he goes through many things" I said. We were walking to Hagrid's house because he's our new care of Magical creatures teacher, because kettleburn retired.

Hagrid took us to the little forest by his house, not where a lot of trees were. "Less chatting, form a group over there and open your books to page 34" Hagrid said going by his pet.

"And how exactly do we do that?" Malfoy asked "stroke the spin of course" Hagrid responded with.

When Neville did it he fell to the floor with ripped book pages all on him. "Cmon Neville" I said laughing at the same time helping him up.

-

"Who's that?" I asked Crabb "Who?" Crabb said "the girl who helped Longbottom off the floor" I said "oh that's Y/n Guilford, she's in some of my classes"

She's...pretty.

-
"Terribly funny, really witty god this place gone to the dumps wait until my father here's that Dumbledore gots these ouf teaching classes" Draco said "shut up Malfoy" Harry Potter said.

"Oooo" he said, he paused for a second "dementor dementor!" He said. Then started to do a started doing this weird thing with their hands.

"What's that?" Someone yelled "this here is a hippogriff" he said he said some more stuff that I didn't pay attention to, because I couldn't help but notice Draco malfoy staring at me.

"Malfoy's looking at me" I said to Luna and cho "Oooo" Luna said "he likes you" cho said.

"How do you know?" I asked "anyone that stares at you they like you" she said. I don't believe that they stare at me when I'm talking to them.

"Who would like to pet buckbeak?" Hagrid said as everyone including me moved back.

"Harry!" He said, he looked back and saw everyone far from him "walk slowly to him" Hagrid said "now bow" he said, Harry stepped in a branch and buckbeak went crazy "back off Harry!" Hagrid said.

Once Harry got to touch him Hagrid put him on top of buckbeak and flew off.

Dean, Seamus, Neville and a bunch of other boys came up to me. "Uh I'm gunna go" I said walking away from them. Going to a tree malfoy was by.

"Bothering you Guilford?" Malfoy said "what do you care?" I said "oh I don't" He said "But I was just asking". "Do you maybe want to hang out for a while?" Blaise said I looked there way and, "sure" I said walking over to them.

The whole time Draco was bragging on how he fought Goyle in their common room.

"Cmon Delilah!" Cho said dragging my arm, Harry came and got off buckbeak "great job Harry!" Hagrid said and everyone started clapping.

"Oh please your not dangerous at all you beast" Draco said walking up to buckbeak, he got on his two feet and hit malfoy in the arm. He laid on the floor dramatically. "Hagrid! You have to take him to the hospital!" Hermione granger said, that's Ron's friend.

"I'm the teacher I'll do it" Hagrid said throwing a dead cooked rat at buckbeak"it's killed me! It's killed me!" Draco said moving around in the floor.

Hagrid picked him up and started walking to madam promfrey. "Your going to regret this, you and your bloody chicken!" He said.

"He's so dramatic it's cute" I said "what did you just say!" Cho said "do you like malfoy!" Luna said "no!" I left running away from them. I don't like malfoy there just over reacting because that's the first time I ever said that about a boy.