I have a question

I went early to breakfast to sit with Harry, Hermione, and Ron for a little.

"Thank you Nigel" Ron said grabbing the big box from his hand, Nigel stood there looking at Harry "not now Nigel" Ron said, he then left and I started laughing.

"I told him I'll get him his autograph" Ron said opening his package.

"What is this?" He said, we started laughing "Ginny I think these are yours" he said "that's not mine, those look gusting" she said.

"Is there a bonnet, ah!" Harry said "what are these for?" Ron said "the Yule ball" Me and Hermione said  at the same time.

__

"Now you all should know why your here, the tule ball is coming up and you need to learn how to dance" Professor Mcgonagall said "get into partners" she said.

Only the girls got up. "Now!" She said, "may I have this dance?" I turned around and Draco, "sure" I said grabbing his hand.

We started dancing and he spun me around "since when were you a dancer?" I said "I went to balls a lot" he said, I smiled, it was like I as at the Yule ball already.

__

It's been a week and the Yule ball is tomorrow. My father sent me my dress, when it comes to a party or ball he has all the time in the world.

I haven't seen my dress yet because I want to keep it a surprise. After our dancing class with Mcgonagall last week boys have been asking me non-stop. I of course said no because I said I was going by myself.

Cedric had asked Cho and of course she said yes. Luna is going solo and so am I.

"I'm going to get a snack from the kitchen, I'll be back" I said "ok" Luna and Cho said. I walked to the kitchen and saw all the elf in the kitchen. "Hello Ms. declore how may I help you?" Pink the house elf said "I was wondering if you had any apples?" I said.

"In that basket" she said "I grabbed a green apple because those are my favorite.

I was walking out and bumped into someone. "Oh Harry hi" I said "hi I was actually going to see you" he said "and why is that?" I said.

"I had to ask you something" he said "ok" I said "Y/n would you like to go to the Yule ball with me?" He said, I smiled "yes" I said "great I'll meet you tomorrow by the stairs" he said "I'll meet you there" I said.

I walked to the common room with a smile on my face. "What happened?" Luna said "Harry asked me to the Yule ball!" I said "oh my god!" Cho said.

Now I really want to go.