Yes

There was going to be another trip to hogsmade, which im also not going to.

"Your not going either?" I said to Harry "nope I am" he said putting a cloak on himself "and your going with me" he said wrapping the cloak around me to.

I'm guessing it's a invisibility cloak. We started walking to hogsmade but Fred and George caught us. They dragged up to some stairs. "Now Harry, come and join the big boys" they said as Fred took of the cloak.

"Y/n" they said "I couldn't so I'm going with Harry" I said

They started saying something but I didn't listen because I saw Draco having a snowball fight with his friends. Looking at him makes me think about last night.

We both looked at each other "thank you for bringing me here" I said "any time" he responded. We stared at each other for a while and both leaned in, our lips soon connected together. My hand on his neck, and his on my waist.

I never wanted this to end. In my head I felt fireworks going off. I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Y/n!" Harry yelled "coming" I yelled back at him.

__

We got to hogsmade, still with the cloak on and my necklace glowing. We passed by Neville and I took the lollipop that was in his hand.

We went in a forest and saw Hermione and Ron looking at the whomping willow.

"You two looking for your dream home?" Draco said "shut up Malfoy" Ron said "how about you weasly, don't you family sleep in uh one room?" Draco said again.

Ron tried to hit him but failed by Hermione holding him back "boys, I think it's time to show weaslbe how to respect the superiors" he said again.

Harry then threw and snowball at him and started messing with them while I watched and hid behind a tree. "Harry!" Hermione said laughing.

__

"So Y/n" Cho said "do you like anyone yet?" Luna and Cho both said "yes" I said, Cho squealed and Luna started jumping.

"Who?" Luna said

"Draco and Harry"

"You got yourself a problem" Cho said

I do, I really do