5th year

In the beginning of August, a month before we went back to hogwarts, I felt guilty for saying what I said to Draco. I wrote him a letter everyday for 2 weeks.

Day 1

Draco,

I'm sorry for what I said during the second task, I was just really hurt.

    Y/n Declore

Day 2

Draco,

You don't have to forgive for what I did,can you at least write back please?

    Y/n Declore

Day 3

Draco,

Everyday I think about how guilty I felt saying those words to you, and I'm really really really really sorry for that.

     Y/n Declore

Day 4

Draco,

I miss you.

   Y/n Declore

Day 5

Draco,

The real reason I ignored you was because I saw you dancing with Pansy at the Yule ball. I like you Draco Malfoy. But I also like someone else.

   Y/n Declore

Day 6

Draco,

I know I said you don't have to forgive me but, please forgive me

    Y/n Declore

Day 7

Draco,

I told you the truth please...

   Y/n Declore

Day 8

Draco,

If you want to know who else I like, I like Harry Potter

   Y/n Declore

Day 9

Draco,

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm sorry for what I did, how about you?

    Y/n Declore

Day 10

Draco,

Come on Malfoy I wrote you the cheesiest poem.

   Y/n Declore

Day 11

Draco,

I could make you another cheesy poem again?

   Y/n Declore

Day 12

Draco,

I'm so close to just giving up.

   Y/n Declore

Day 13

Draco,

Don't make me give up on you Draco Malfoy, please....

   Y/n Declore

Day 14

Draco,

I'm giving up

   Y/n Declore

He hates me now, and I get why.

__

I wore a hoodie, and had my hood up. It was wasn't raining, or snowing, I was just really sad. Dried up tears were in my face. And my cheeks and nose were red.

"Hey what's wrong?" Cho said giving me and hug "Malfoy" I said laying my head on her shoulder.

-

"Malfoy" Y/n said as she laid her head in my shoulder, stupid Malfoy. She was always happy before him.

Speaking of Malfoy, I saw him walk by and look at Y/n.

-

Y/n soon fell asleep on Cho's shoulder, while the rest of the people in the booth were laughing and talking.

-

Me and Luna had to wait for another carriage to come because cho and the rest of them took up all the space.

Me and Luna got on the carriage, then Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Neville came.

"What's that?" Harry said "what's what?" Hermione said "the thing pulling the carriage" he said "it pushes themselves like they always did" Hermione said getting on the carriage.

"Your not going mad, I can see them to" Luna said "your just the same as I am" she said "and me!" I pitched in.

I saw my mother die with my own two eyes. She died from cancer, and I was sitting on my dads lap right next to her. I remember the day like it was yesterday, just thinking about it makes me tear up.

"I'm hungry, I hope they pudding" Luna said.