Triwizard Tournament

"-he's a brave guy he's going to make it out alive" I said "you guys aren't even dating anyway" Luna said "exactly" I said looking at Cho "but what if-" she said before I interrupted her "nonononono, don't worry everything will be fine, plus there's a five percent chance he'll get picked anyway"

Cho is so obsessed with Cedric, I think she's gone mad now.

"Hello girls, Y/n" Cedric said "Cedric" I said with a smirk "what are you talking about?" He asked "oh just how Cho is just ob-" I said before cho our her hand on my mouth "girl stuff" she said.

Cedric nodded and walked away, I rolled my eyes and smiled.

The three of us walked into the great hall and sat in our seats. "The Dumstrang champion, Victor Krum!" Dumbledore yelled. We were sitting by Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

"The Beaxbantons Champion, Fleur delacour!"

"And the Hogwarts Champion, Cedric Diggory!"

Everyone started clapping until "Harry potter!" Dumbledore yelled. Everyone went silent and Harry was shocked.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore yelled loader "go Harry" Hermione said rubbing his shoulders.

Harry got up and people started to call him "cheater" or say "your not even seventeen yet" people are just so rude sometimes. Dumbledore slowly gave Harry his name.

"Never expected that" Cho said, me either. "Everyone can go now" Professor Mcgonagall said. Everyone left to their common rooms but for me I went to the library. I was walking and I felt someone following me. I looked back, nobody.

I walked in, grabbed a book and started reading.

I looked up and saw Draco staring at me. I smiled "you watch me read now Malfoy?" I said he came next to me "maybe" I chuckled "excited?" I said "for what" I looked at him "the tournament?" I smiled "oh-yeah" I laughed.

The rest of the time me and Draco were talking and laughing.

__

"So you and Harry are not talking anymore?" I said "Yes, because he won't tell me how he got his name in there" Ron said, I nodded "I need you to tell Harry that Seamus told Dean and Dean told him that Hagrid is looking for him" he told Hermione "Fine" she said.

We came past Neville and Harry by the lake. Neville waved and I smiled, Harry looked back and saw us.

Hermione walked up to him "Seamus told Dean and Dean told Ron that Hagrid is looking for you" She said "oh yeah-What?" Harry said, Hermione whispers something to Ron and went back to Harry. "Please don't make me say it again" she said "well you could tell Ron-" Harry said "-I'm not an owl!" She said walking away.

"Bye Y/n" Neville said "Bye Neville!" I said back to him.

-

I watched as they left.

"You know Y/n?" I asked Neville "yeah" he said.

"How?"

"She's my cousin"

Cousin? She never told me that.

-

The next day I was with Harry going to tell Cedric what the first task is.

"Cedric" Harry said, Cedrics friends kept telling Cedric to go. Basically making fun of Harry.

Cedric got up and I followed them. "The first task is dragons" Harry said "Dragons?" Me and Cedric said, they both looked at me "Sorry" I said looking down.

I looked over and saw Draco and his friends trying to climb a tree. They all failed beside Draco. I laughed seeing all of them fall to the ground. "Cmon Y/n" Harry said, Harry went to Ron who was with Seamus "I'll just wait here" I said, standing next to a tree.

Harry soon came back and we started walking opposite from where Ron came from. "Why so tense pottah?!" Draco yelled, oh god. Harry walked over to him.

"I don't think your gunna last ten minutes in that tournament" he said, he jumped of the tree and started walking to us "my father disagrees, he thinks your not gunna last five" Draco said with a smirk.

"I don't care what your father thinks, he's evil and cruel" he said "and your just pathetic" he said.

Draco pulled out his wand, but he was to slow. Professor moody turned him into a ferret. Everyone started laughing. "Is that a student?!" Professor Mcgonagall said "technology a ferret" he said.

"Everyone to there classes!" She said, everyone left and Draco turned back into a human and ran.

Harry went with Professor moody, and I went to my next class.

__

Today was the day for the first task. Me, Hermione, and Ron were sitting together nervous about what would happen to Harry.

"I'll go check on him" I said, i got up and went to the tent he was in. "Pssst" I said "Y/n?" Harry said "how are you feeling" I said "nervous" he said "use your wand and focus" I said.

We were silent for a little and then I hugged him. "Young love!" The paper lady said "what are you doing here? This is for champions and friends" viktor Krum said.

"Everyone gather up" Dumbledore said "now-Ms. Declore what are you doing here?" Dumbledore said "oh-uh-I'm gunna go" I said.

I sat back down with them "so?" Hermione said "he's fine"

-

It was now Harry's time to go against his dragon. He came out and almost got hit by the dragon. He fell and almost got hit again "use your wand Harry! Your wand!" Hermione yelled.

Harry used his wand and turned it into a broom he flew away to the castle. He soon came back and got the golden egg.

Everyone cheered for him.

__

Harry invited me to go to the Gryffindor common room. I of course said yes so I met Hermione at the Gryffindor tower.

When I got into their common room o saw a lot of people and Harry in Fred and George's shoulders.

"Open it!" Everyone yelled, meaning opening the golden egg "who wants me to open it?!" Harry said and everyone screamed in response. Seamus gave it a kiss and Harry opened the egg. When he opened it it gave a really loud sound and everyone covered their ears.

"What in the bloody hell was that?" Ron said everyone looked at him and Harry went up to him. "Sorry" Ron said "I'm sorry too" Harry said.

It's so easy