19 Years later

(Y/n's POV from heaven)

It's been 19 years since i died, on June 6, 1997. I wish I knew the death eater was behind me, I wish I stood with Draco the whole time.

Ron and Hermione got married, and had 3 kids.

Harry and Ginny got married, and also had 3 kids.

George and Angelina Johnson got married, and had 2 kids. And In honor of his twin, George named his son Fred.

Luna and Rolf Scamander got married, and had 2 kids.

Neville and Hannah Abbott got married, they had no children.

Cho and a muggle got married, and also had no children.

Seamus and Susan MacMillan got married, and had one child.

Dean sadly didn't get married.

And my dearest Draco married Astoria Greengrass, they had one child.
Oh how much I wished I was Astoria, but he looks happy.

Harry and Draco had smiled at each other for the first time. Which was sweet to watch.

They all thought that I was just dead, I couldn't see anything I was just dead. They were wrong, the whole time I was watching and protecting them from above.

I'm happy up here because, I reunited with my mother. My father and grandmother soon died too, Neville has no more family left.

My name is Y/n M/n Declore, and I was 17 years old when I was killed by a death eater on June 6, 1997.

    May you all have a long and happy life.

                               The End