Friends again??

"Get over that boy Y/n" Cho said "you don't need him you have us!" Luna said "exactly!" She said, I laughed "what's so funny?" Cho said "I'm the one giving you advice and now it's the other way around" I said.

I fell asleep while Cho was telling us what she did over the summer.

__

I saw two letters on the night stand by my bed.

Y/n,

Meet me at the astronomy tower in 10 minutes.

  Draco Malfoy

Now he wants to talk.

Y/n,

I'm sorry for not responding to your letters. Please come.

   Draco Malfoy

I'm going to do what he did to me, I'm not going to respond to his letters.

"Who's are those from?" Luna said "Malfoy" I said throwing them on my bed "are you going to respond?" She said "No" I started putting my hair in a ponytail.

She made a face saying "you should" I looked at the letters again and out them under my pillow.

Cho had left early because her first class started earlier than usual, so I Walked to class with Luna. The first class I had was dark arts. Me and Luna day to together behind Ron and Harry. And of course Draco was sitting with Pansy.

The patil twins made a bird out a of a piece of paper and it flew around the class room, until Professor Umbridge burned it.

"Good morning class" she said with the evilest smile, I hate her already.

__

After classes I went to straight to the common room. If I went to the library Draco would be there and watch me study.

I was going to hang out with Harry but, he got detention for saying true facts. I still liked Harry, very much. "So are you going to write him?" Luna said "who?" I said putting my books in my bag "Draco" she said "Oh, umm no" I said sitting on my bed.

"You should, although you guys don't like each other, you could always be friends" Luna said, I took out the letters from under my pillow stared at them for a while "alright" I said.

Draco,

Sorry, meet me at the courtyard.

   Y/n Declore

I heisted to give the letter to my owl, but I did it anyway.

-

I was on my bed facing the ceiling. Thinking about how I messed up. I ignored her because I messed up. I heard an owl, Y/n.

Draco,

Sorry, meet me at the courtyard.

     Y/n Declore

I quickly got up from my bed, put on my coat and left.

-

I waited for Draco to come. I saw my necklace staring glowing. "Y/n!" I heard Draco "Draco!" I said giving him a hug, "I'm so sorry" he whispered "it's ok" I said.

"Friends?" He said "friends" I responded, we were going to hug "uh let's just-" I said giving him a handshake.

The rest of the time me and Draco talked, laughed, and played around in the grass.