tutor

"I'll see you later" I said as walked away from Luna, I walked into the library and sat at a table where nobody was. And took out my books and started reading something for Transfiguration.

"You mind if I sit?"

I look up and see Harry Potter with a book in his hand and a little smile on his face. "Your doing Transfiguration? I'm terrible at that" harry said rubbibg the back of his neck, but he was lying he's very good at Transfiguration.

"I actually pretty good at it" I said with a smile on my face "do you mind tutoring me? Proffeser McGonagall says I have to get my score up by next week.

I chuckled "sure" I said looking at him "we can start next week in Monday, I have this thing with my friends" I said picking my book and bag up "perfect, see you Monday" 

"You see Potter"

I then left the library. I didn't have anything with my friends I lied. But he doesn't know that. I just knew it was going to get awkward just sitting there studying.

"Althora romora" I said the password to get into the ravenclaw common room.

"Came back Quick" Cho said putting  down her cards as she was playing a card game with Luna. "Finished early" I said putting down my bag and sitting next to them.

We started playing the game and cho had to bring something up. "About what you said in class" she said putting her cards done along with Luna to "what did I say?" I said k owing what I said "you said and I quote, he's so dramatic it's cute" she said with a smile.

"That was nothing" I said rolling my eyes "I don't really like Malfoy hes-" Luna said before she and chi looked at each other "bad news" chi and Luna said at the same time.

"Well I don't like him so you don't have to worry about that, good night girls" I said getting up from my seat and going to yeh girls dormitory.

I wasn't angry I was just frustrated that they are picking who I like and who I don't like. If I did like draco they couldn't say nothing about it because they can't control me. But lucky I don't.

__

I was now in the new dark arts teachers class, proffeser r.j lupin or just proffeser lupin.

A dresser shook "intriguing isn't it?" He said as the dresser shook again. He then started walking slowly infrint of the class. "Would anyone like to guess as to what is inside?" He said.

I was in the back. It was only me,me, cho, and Luna had different classes for are 3rd period.

"A boggart that is" a student said.

The rest of the class was boring but then we started to use magic.

"Without wands please" he said I didn't hear what he said before that but I did what the other students did "ridikulos" everyone said as I joined them "clearly now, ridikulos" lupin said "ridikulos" everyone said again.

"This class is ridikulos" someone whispered I looked back and saw Draco Malfoy with a discussed look on his face. I smiled at him and he looked at me but didn't do anything.

Well I guess he doesn't like me then.

__

I was walking out of astronomy which is my last class. Luna and cho went to the library to do homework because they didn't want to do it on the weekend. I was walking to the common room. I had extra time in astronomy and I did my homework there.

I'm a smart girl that wants to get good grades.