No time

Hermione sent Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, and Gryffindors letters saying,

Everyone meet Me, Harry, and Ron at a coffee shop in hogsmade.

Hermione Granger

And there's only one coffee shop in hogsmade. Me, Luna, and Cho we're walking to the coffee shop right now.

"What do you think the meeting is for?" Luna said "I don't know, who can get rid of umbridge first?" I said putting my cold hands in my pockets "cookies?" Cho said "why would it be about cookies?" I said opening the door to the coffee shop "you never know Y/n, you never know" she said walking in.

"Hello.." Hermione said "were looking for a teacher, one that can actually teach us magic" she said "why?" Someone said.

"Why?, because "you know who" is back" Ron said.

They kept arguing, but then brought up Cedric.

"I'm not going to talk about Cedric" Harry said, Hermione and Harry kept whispering to each other "is it true you did the proturouns charm?" Luna asked "yes, I seen it" Hermione said.

"Blind me Harry I didn't know you could do that" Dean said, they all kept talking about what Harry did that was amazing "look, it all sounds great when you say it like that but most of that was luck" Harry said, "I always had help" he said "he's just being modest" Hermione said.

They kept talking and talking, I fell asleep. I'm a quiet sleeper so nobody heard me.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Ron said "huh-oh" I said waking up "you joining or not?" Hermione said "yeah" I said stretching "good, we're starting tomorrow after classes" Hermione said again, I saw Harry in the background laughing. I nodded and left.

The whole walk I was yawning and still stretching.

"Hey Y/n" Draco said as he started walking with me "hello.."I said as I yawned "where you headed from?" He asked "went to get a butter beer" I said as I yawned again.

"Where are you headed from?" I asked "don't worry about it" he said "alright, be like that then" I said, I walked away "sorry.." Draco said,  I chuckled. I was just messing with him.

__

"I know she still likes Harry, but-" Cho said "-but! I know she still likes Draco" Cho said changing the words she was going to say.

"What are you talking about?" I said sitting next to them "just how you like two boys" Cho said nudging my arm. She seemed suspicious. I want to know what she was going to say. I'm a Ravenclaw, so I figure it out I'm not time.

I walked to the girls dormitory, and started practicing some spells to show off to Harry.

"Expeliomus" I whispered "stupify" I whispered again "what are you doing?" Luna said "practicing some spells" I said "aren't we doing that tomorrow?" She said sitting next to me "yeah but, I want to show off" I laughed "to who?" She said with a smirk "I'm gunna go to bed now!" I said going under my covers.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.