Chapter 22

=Alexandra POV=

I woke up in my bedroom with Zack next to me.

"Hey, baby," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Hey, did you sleep?" I asked after getting up. I winced a little, forgetting the wound on my stomach.

"No, I was looking after you," he said, helping me up.

"Zack I'm fine; you got to sleep while I took a shower," I said, kissing his cheek.

"Fine, but if you need help, call me," he said, pecking my lips.

"Of course, now go to sleep." I got up and went to my closet and got some undergarments and a hoodie with Zacks sweatpants. I looked back and saw him snoring lightly, with his upper chest showing that the light from outside was shining on him. I closed the curtains and pulled the covers up, and I kissed his forehead, lingering for a bit before I stood up and left for the bathroom. I went and got undressed while I waited for the tub to fill up. When I filled up, I stopped the water and got in, enjoying the warm water. My muscles relaxed. I went back to the events that happen these days. From the party to me in Zack's house, then to the shooting and me almost dying I almost died for my brother, and even though he treated me like shite, I still would die for him and the twins. He's my brother, and he was hurting just like everyone else. The old Bryan is dead—the funny, loveable, and caring Bryan is dead, but now the new Bryan is alive, and he's doing everything he can to get me back. I can see that, and I love him for that.

I stayed there for almost an hour but decided to get out when my fingers got wrinkled. I dressed up and went back to the bedroom, where I saw a sleeping Zach. And OMG, he looks like a little whittle baby. OH SO CHUBBY AND CUTE AND—Lemme take a picture real quick. I took my phone out and took a picture of him. I look at the picture and see a drooling Zack squished between the pillow and his arm. I laughed lightly and put that picture as my wallpaper.

I took my phone and left the room quietly, successfully not waking Zack up. Walking down the stairs, I heard people talking and laughing in the kitchen. I walked up and saw the whole group cooking and hanging around the kitchen. A smile creeped onto my lips. I'm happy they're having fun.

"Hey guys," I said, walking into the kitchen. Their heads snap towards my direction. Ricardo came running towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Ricardo "Yo se que me amas, pero no creo que me amabas tanto que me mataras," I said, wheezing. (Ricardo I know that you love me, but I didn't think you loved me so much that you would kill me.

He ignored my comment and said, "How do you feel?" Te duele algo? "Take a seat, I don't want you to go anywhere," (How do you feel?Does something hurt? "Here, sit down; I don't want anything to happen to you," he said, pulling the kitchen island seat and sitting me down.

"Ricardo I'm fine, it's just a wound; I'm not going to die for every little thing I do,'' I said, kissing his cheek.

"Still, I want you to heal; I can't live with the fact that my baby is hurt."

"I'm alright," I turned to the rest.

"Wassup, guy, what's yall been up to?"

"Oh nothing, one of my families got shot and almost died, but she was OK so everything's OK," said Zoey sarcastically. I faked a gasp and covered my mouth with my hand in fake shock.

"Omg is she ok? Who is she?" I said I was going along with her.

"It's you, dummy," she said, laughing with the others.

"Wait? What? I'm hurt, and you guys kept that secret from me—how could you guys?! I said faking hurt. They laughed harder.

"This isn't a laughing matter; I thought you guys were family. Why are you guys keeping secrets from me!?" I said I was getting off the bar stool.