Stay

Hi guys I'm finally writing a new story! This story will be about LGBTQ and will have BTS and some other characters that will be introduced throughout the story. I don't know how long the story is going to be, but we will see.

This story is mature content and will contain trigger warnings that I'll mention throughout the chapters. This story will talk about mental health, and doesn't reflect on any of the members in real life as celebrities. They're just fictional characters in this book.

Note: Its been awhile since I wrote a story so I probably suck at it but let's see how it goes. Also I'll mention the song's name beginning of each chapter (mostly BTS songs but will see why that song is used in the chapter). Ships in the story are jikook and sope, you will find out the other ships throughout the chapters. Remember this will be a very slow burn story.
________________________________

Stay - BTS

Chapter 1

*Jimin POV*

It was Monday morning and the sun was shining on the first day of fall. My name is Park Jimin and I'm 23, starting my third year at Seoul National University, and of course, I'm not happy about it. Why would I be? Since I was ten years old my life has changed into something that I never imagined it changing into. Let me tell you a little about myself though be warned, it's not for the light-hearted. Ever since my dad and older sister died in a car accident 13 years ago my family wasn't the same anymore. My mom remarried this terrible guy after a few years who's now my stepfather, a gangster nevertheless, yes he's actually a gangster, and someone who physically abuses me all the time whenever my mom isn't home. I have the faded scars on my body to prove it. Trust me I love my mom, but I've sadly realized she's so blinded by this man that she's forgotten about all the damage she's inflicted onto our family or she just turns a blind eye to what he does to me. Either way, I've had to pretty much depend on myself since I've learned the hard way I can't depend on her anymore.

I slowly got up from my bed and saw it was already 7:30 am and I had about an hour to get to the University. I quickly went to the washroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked to my closet, grabbed a pair of blue skinny jeans, a black T-shirt with my black denim jacket and then started packing my bag. I walked out of my room and all I heard was my mom and stepfather fighting over something. Probably something stupid and then I saw my mom looking at me.

"Are you ready for school Jimin?" My mom asked. She was cutting fruit in the kitchen wearing her work clothes.

I looked at her and then saw my stepfather sitting down on his couch in front of the TV staring at me like he was about to kill me or something.

"I'm gonna take the bus." I didn't even bother to make eye contact with her and started walking towards the door but my mom called me out.

"Let me drop you off," she said.

"Why do you have to drop him off, he can just walk to school." My stepfather grunted.

Here we go again, I thought miserably.

"Lucas, stop always being rude to him. I'll drop him off. I have to get to work after that anyways."

I looked at my mom who nodded and grabbed her keys and purse. Before my stepfather could say anything else we both headed out. Her eyes seemed anxious to leave but I just focused on getting to her car as quickly as possible before he came out of the house. We got in the car and my mom started driving. Based on what she said next it was pretty obvious that she knew there was something wrong.

"I know why you're silent Jimin," she said.

"Mom I'm fine, I don't care." I replied as I pulled out my phone. Please Mom, stay quiet and don't say anything else I thought.