chapter 1

Come Back To You

Chapter 1.

At a studio, the scene took place in the 80's, it was getting a lot of snow, people walking around created chaos, in the middle of the road was a couple, the man was preparing to show off the woman love ...

- Sooyoung, I love you.

- Oppa…. - The woman was very emotional.

Then the man slowly placed a kiss on the woman's lips, a gentle kiss like a gust of wind, snowflakes drifting down the ground, as tender as a love song.

- Cut - the director said, everyone stopped.

- Okay, great, this is the scene at the end of today, everyone has been working hard - the assistant director said. All the actors bowed and thanked, then everyone had one thing to do, the set cleaning man, the person making up the dressing room. Before leaving, the handsome actor still complimented his co-star.

- SuA, your lips are so sweet.

SuA smirked, showing no interest in his flirting, she went straight to the makeup room.

- Tomorrow is a scene with a new character, right? - SuA's assistant, Dami asked.

- That's right, the scene where Sooyoung met her old classmate again - SuA said while taking off her large earrings.

- I heard that the actor playing this role is a new actor, stage name is JiU, this is the first movie she has attended.

- JiU, the name is interesting, i have never met, she did not come to the script reading day - SuA is finished preparing to leave, glancing at the 10 o'clock.

- Are you hungry, go eat? - Dami asked while pulling the suitcase handle, about to pull along.

- No, it's late, I want to rest.

----

SuA washed and climbed into bed, her apartment is located in the high-end apartment complex for the art world, Seoul Forest Trimage, where most of the residents are people in the art industry, from actors, singer, idol, musician, MC, ... SuA's life in the profession is really only with a few fingers, she graduated from medical school at first, with an average degree, and then because of her passion for acting, she learned through a basic acting class for 1 year, then thanks to a relationship to get a lead in a film, and the current movie is her second drama, and she is also the main actress.

For those who follow the profession, SuA is called too preferential, everyone has to come from the bottom up, and she is like born at the finish line, she is not a descendant of a rich family. Nothing, her family circumstances is extremely normal, doesn’t want to say that it’s too ordinary, SuA's parents open a small restaurant in Gangwon province. Since childhood, Kim's parents wanted their daughter to do well in school and to be a doctor, parents' dream, so whoever Kim SuA dares to argue, she tries to get into medical school, and goes to Seoul to study, but she can only get an average diploma, trying hard to keep track, not everyone can learn the medical profession, it's very difficult.

SuA's real name is Bora, SuA is a stage name when she entered the acting profession. When she went to Medical School, Bora had a close friend who was one year younger than her, but twice her education, Lee Siyeon.

Bora studied her first year in college lonely and timid, because she was a rather shy person, and in her second year, she accidentally met Lee Siyeon on the school's lawn, when Siyeon entered the university . Lee Siyeon is also a rather shy person, but then got the courage to be friends with Bora, and the two shared their school journey, meals together, homework, and so on, become best friends, bound together.

Lee Siyeon studied 1 year after Kim Bora, but she has done well Bora’s homework, so even though Bora is a senior at school, Bora still has to go to Siyeon's house to ask her questions, sometimes she even works as a homeworker. Lee Siyeon then reached the top 5 of the best students of the school, then went to work as a general practitioner at Seoul's largest hospital, DCC, and only a few years to reach the dean, a record equal to 10 years of another, she is the youngest in the hospital's outstanding team of doctors.

When Bora came to Siyeon's house to ask questions, Bora knew that her house was very rich, the house was as big as a castle, and strangely, Bora rarely met Siyeon family members, only came to her house and went up to her room all the time. So Bora does not know who there are in particular, and then those sessions lasted for a long time, and then Bora would sleep in Siyeon's room without going back.

Kim Bora's youth, completely associated with Lee Siyeon ...

And then, she didn’t know when she fell in love with Lee Siyeon ...

Flashback.

- Singnie, how to do this? - Bora lay on her stomach on Siyeon's bed, her legs swinging like an airplane fan, her fingers spinning the elephant-shaped ballpoint pen. Siyeon was reading a book lying beside her, seeing SuA whimper, smiling and folding the book down, Siyeon’s arm draped over SuA's shoulder, the other hand resting on Siyeon’s head to see what the trick in SuA was.

- You look sleepy, get rest, I will do it for you.

 Bora looked at Siyeon right now, their faces very close, the shorter girl's cheeks blushing.

- Why are you looking at me, what's wrong? - Siyeon smiled confidently.

- Nothing…

- Sleep, come here - Siyeon pulled Bora into her arms, gave Bora a kiss on the forehead, making Kim Bora heartbeat.

Bora fell in love with talent, and sweetness of Lee Siyeon like that.

And luckily, Siyeon liked her too, and Siyeon confessed to her. Two people love each other, spend the romantic and tender college years.

End flashback.

But time passed cruelly, after SuA graduated from college and studied acting, things are no longer the same, she and Siyeon broke up, up to now it has been 2 years.

SuA leaned towards the outside of the glass door, her bedroom was designed on one side completely glass, her apartment was on the 10th floor, launched into the air, the sky was dazzling with stars, SuA was holding the phone. She played some game and then went to sleep, then suddenly there was a sound of opening the door, she was not surprised, so she didn't even come back to check, whoever came here.

- SuA, how are you today? - Lee Siyeon hugged her from behind, still wearing her outfit.

- Come on, dirty - SuA stirred, Siyeon laughed and went to the bathroom, after a while came out, climbed into bed with SuA.

Kim SuA, who graduated from Medical College, suddenly realized that she should not be forced because of her parents anymore, she wanted to live as herself, do what she loved, she joined acting class to get a degree. Her performance is so spectacularly due to Siyeon's close relationship with Korea's most famous director, Park Hyunbin. Siyeon once saved the old director's life in one stroke, Hyunbin is deeply indebted to Siyeon. So Kim SuA's career has gone up like a wind, all thanks to Siyeon, and of course also partly because SuA is passionate about her profession, her acting is suitable for the public, so many people love it.

When SuA’s parents knew that SuA changed career and was also quite successful, so Mr. and Mrs. Kim were no longer as sad as they were at first. SuA has such a lucky career, so the accumulated assets are a bit too, and because she likes this no.1008 penthouse, beautiful feng shui, beautiful design, installment purchase, Lee Siyeon quickly buying first, then proved to be a gentleman to lease house for SuA, so in the end Kim SuA is still at home rent.

Lee Siyeon doesn't love anyone since the breakup, and the reason is because the current SuA is single, and since she's the owner, so casually entering and leaving SuA’s house is like going to the market, Lee Siyeon knows house password, so often run through sleeping with the SuA.

And this time too.

End of chapter 1.