chapter 3

Chapter 3.

- I ... just love girls.

JiU stared blankly at SuA, looking for a long time, as if she wanted to be motionless, SuA couldn't understand if she was still breathing, SuA actively awakened JiU.

- Come to you, tell the secret.

- Ah ... ..I promise to tell you, but not now, for other times - JiU was a bit startled by SuA's call, then spoke very quickly, then got up and went to the bathroom .

SuA is confusing continuously, but then gets excited too, Kim JiU, really interesting. She sipped a little more wine, then felt a little dizzy, if she drank more, she would not be able to return, SuA informed everyone and then went ahead. Getting a taxi home because she could not drive.

SuA called to report assistant Dami to give her peace of mind and entered the house, SuA’s warm house was lit on all the lights, looking at that shows the house. There is thief.

What about the thief but Lee Siyeon ...

SuA entered the bedroom, heard melodious piano music played through the phone, the bathroom light was on, she went inside, the door was not locked. SuA opened the door and saw Siyeon lying in the bath, Siyeon’s hands on the edge of the tub, one arm pulled up to support Siyeon’s head, eyes closed, Lee Siyeon from school time with long black hair, the shorter the hair is now, the hair color is more prominent, it is shorter than the shoulder, the hair has been dyed many times, it is white, doctors are allowed to leave this head huh, and before Lee Siyeon suffocated in the steaming bath, SuA had to wake up Siyeon.

Siyeon is a doctor, she saves people everyday, how can she die.

- Came in my house again.

Siyeon opened her eyes, turned to see SuA, smirked ..

- As for you, casually entering when other people are taking a bath, it's so charming huh.

- You didn't lock the door, wasn't the idea to drag me in here? - Kim SuA brought a drunk face, took off all her clothes, then went into the bath with Siyeon, pressed the drain button, to the hot water no longer covered the taller girl's body.

- Drink alcohol? - Siyeon frowned when she smelled alcohol all over SuA.

- I'm so drunk, dizzy, headache, is there any cure, doctor? - SuA in a cat pose, approached Siyeon provokingly.

- If you get drunk, don't take a normal water bath - Siyeon also approached, her face a finger away from SuA, her eyes filled with lust.

- Then what water bath with? - SuA emits unclear pitches, it sounds soft like the wind blowing through the ears. Siyeon held SuA's chin, gently kissed, her tongue reached out to pry at SuA's mouth, wrapped around SuA’s tongue, then pulled towards her.

SuA was pulled so she had to lean forward a little, her legs were shaking a little because she had to move on. Siyeon held SuA's elbows, pushed SuA to sit on the wall of the bathtub, the wall of the tub was built with a wall, SuA leaned back against the wall, looking down to meet Siyeon's next kiss. Siyeon kissed SuA's neck, sucked, SuA suddenly woke up and hit Siyeon on the shoulder.

- No hickey, I have to act tomorrow.

Siyeon slips her lips under SuA's chest, changes places, SuA acts or dresses, her shoulders open and her neck is the same, and underneath, she can leave a hickey right ..

Siyeon sucked on one of SuA's chest, then bit it lightly, making SuA curled up and groaned.

- Ahh Siyeon ...