chapter 9

Chapter 9.

Flashback.

 After a week of suffering from that day, Siyeon could not call Bora, text her without reply, Siyeon never met Bora at the 1008 house. At this time, Bora is shooting her first movie, all information is extremely confidential, and Siyeon cannot know where Bora is working. Dami, who is Bora's assistant, is also intent on hating Siyeon, so Dami cut all contact with Siyeon.

Siyeon also went to find Tiffany to ask why, but Tiffany went back to America and was unable to contact.

She couldn't find Bora either ...

But Siyeon always persisted in calling, and one day, in the night, Bora actually picked up ..

On the phone, Siyeon heard moans, kisses, bites, squeals, and the voice of a strange girl, she shouted SuA's name.

Kim Bora, obviously taking revenge on Siyeon.

End flashback.

---

Siyeon sat at Mr. and Mrs. Kim's small restaurant, in front of Sokcho beach in Gangwon province, she blankly watched the waves, the weather today is so beautiful, but how beautiful it isn’t to make her soul a little happier.

- Have you finished, have you eaten more? - Mrs. Kim approached and asked, the restaurant was quite crowded recently, now it's a little absent.

- No, I've had enough.

- I know that Bora loves actress JiU, but Singnie, don't be sad anymore, in my heart, just accept you as a daughter-in-law.

- If you say so, Bora will be angry.

- I don’t care, she just kept calling me but never saw her face.

Siyeon mused, she knew the reason why SuA seldom visits Kim parents, because every time SuA comes back, they try to persuade SuA to forgive her, SuA doesn't like, so SuA stays stubborn in Seoul.

Relaxed in Gangwon for a whole day, then Siyeon returned to the capital, the next day met Han Dong at the hospital office, Han Dong today had something happy or sad, inviting her to drink, bring a bottle of Whiskey into room.

- Bring alcohol to the hospital, you will be fined Dong - Siyeon was surprised.

- It's okay, I hide it very well, with the door latch - Han Dong smiled meaningfully.

- But I won't drink.

- What's wrong, let's have a drink with me - Han Dong pouted, trying to persuade.

- Not.

- Please.