chapter 13

Chapter 13.

SuA and Siyeon said goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Kim and returned to Seoul.  SuA told Siyeon to go to the house first, she goes to do someworks then she will come back.

- Where to go at this hour, it's late - Siyeon wondered.

- This is a secret I can't tell you – SuA kissed Siyeon on the lips when Siyeon felf less happy.

- Go home, take a bath and sleep first.

If she goes like that, is there a time to meet JiU ...Siyeon thought that.

SuA drove to DCC, met Doctor Moon at the back door, then went to President Lee's hospital room.

- SuA, it's been a while - Chairman Lee smiled peacefully, his body was much thinner.

- Chairman Lee, you look so sick - SuA was shocked to see the noble president, she knew the president was seriously ill, but unexpectedly so pathetic.

- It is lucky not to use a breathing tube yet - Chairman Lee joked, his back resting on the bed, his hands clasped together, SuA went to sit on the chair near the hospital bed.

- What's the matter with the president calling me here?

- Is your relationship with Siyeon still good?

- Yes.

- I know you have someone else to love, but I always want you to notice Siyeon a bit, she has no one left, nor is she interested in others, I'm very worried about her.

- …….

- Don't hate Siyeon, her mistake was caused by Lee Chaeyoung, I only knew this when i met Sone's company team in America again.

- What is it?

- Lee Siyeon lives in a house that has been envious of her brothers and sisters for a long time, so everything she does is an eyesore for them, the fact that you and Siyeon love each other makes them not satisfied, because Siyeon is happy. So Lee Chaeyoung asked Tiffany from Sone's company to take the aphrodisiacs for Siyeon, sabotaging you.

- …… ..

- I just thought Siyeon was drunk at first so she made a mistake with you, but it's over anyway. SuA, I think I won't have much longer to live, because the more the pain gets, I have to increase the dose of the medicine.

- ……

- I don't think I have a chance to meet Siyeon either, since Lee Jaebum threatens me with underworld pressure, I can't risk meeting Siyeon, I only have one wish, you and Siyeon stay together, don't leave her, and here…. - President Lee takes a thick pad of paper from his drawer and gives it to SuA.

- ... ..

- Siyeon will not be named in the will, I will not transfer the shares of the corporation to her, so that she will avoid future scandals, here are some of my marginal assets, real estate list in many places, no one in the family knows these documents, I will authorize all of you, SuA, this total assets will help you and Siyeon to live without worrying for the rest of your life, and you should keep it secret until everything is over, if Siyeon knows, showing bad feelings, I fear this property will be touched.

- ……

- Since they both think you and Siyeon really ended, you won't get involved SuA, I know taking care of Siyeon might be difficult for you, but… ..

- Chairman Lee, I understand, I will do what you say - SuA interrupted.

- ……

- Don't worry, Siyeon is my everything, I will never leave her.

-----

SuA drove home, on the way, she accidentally saw the food store 24/7, thought to buy some coffee beans, mixed for Siyeon tomorrow, Siyeon likes this drink, although it's not good for Siyeon’s health if Siyeon drinks too much. Entering the store, SuA wandered around and bought a few boxes of dietary supplements, vitamins, fish oil, and calcium, she had to take more care of Siyeon, Siyeon had bad habits, Siyeon never exercise, Siyeon will get osteoarthritis later, Lee Siyeon, making her worry all the time.

Going to buy things like that but accidentally met JiU again, SuA stopped for a moment, JiU was walking with a girl, they were choosing clothes together, laughing, lovingly, their hands clasped together.

- Oh, SuA? - JiU, who was smiling very brightly, suddenly stopped, extremely surprised.

- Um, hi Minji, are you going to buy things? - SuA tries to laugh.

- Who? - The girl next to Minji wondered.

---

SuA and Minji stood on the sidewalk outside the store, Minji asked her girlfriend to pick things up and she and SuA went out to talk.

- SuA, the girl who is my lover, named Kim Yoohyeon - Minji laughed.

- Oh really? - SuA smiled back politely.

- The person I told you before, I liked her from the time I went to Hanyang School but didn't dare to confess my love, and then I forgot about it when I graduated.

- …….

- I accidentally met her again and boldly approached, I learned from you. Right now I feel very happy and I hope you are the same.

- …….

- I apologize last time, I'm a bit loud with you, and now I accidentally meet you again, I want to say that I forgot everything, don't hate you at all, you are forgiven, and you are my first official love, I had a very happy time, thank you.

- ……. - SuA remembers that day, Minji was very angry and said that SuA was nothing, will never be forgiven, never be happy.

- I hope you and Siyeon can get back together, because Siyeon loves you so much, Siyeon said that you are her everything, she said while tearing up.

- …….

- Maybe because you are her first love, so she was so depressed, like you are my first love, really, I can’t be angry with you for a long time.

- ……

- Let's hold each other to make peace - Minji suggested, softening SuA, she embraced Minji, this girl, good personality, noble like an angel.

- SuA, wish you happy, I'm back to the store.

----

SuA came back home, after having finished packing, then got ready to go to bed, surprised that Siyeon was awake waiting for her.

- Not sleepy?

- Very sleepy but do not want to sleep.

-….

- Come here – Siyeon opened her arm wide to take SuA into her heart, she signed, thinking negatively before, her head wanted to explode, now SuA’s at home.

- Singnie, I'm sorry.

- Sorry for what?

- Nothing, suddenly I want to apologize - SuA feels so bad, now around her everyone tells her to forgive and to be with Siyeon, from Han Dong, president Lee, to Minji, The hurt, the loneliness Siyeon has to suffer, must do to make up for it now.

SuA said then fell asleep, leaving Siyeon still sobbing, she thought negatively again, has SuA gone somewhere causing the error and then say sorry to her?.

Just like that, the next morning, Siyeon received a picture message from a stranger, in the picture SuA and JiU hugging, on the sidewalk at night.

End of chapter 13.