chapter 10

Chapter 10.

Flashback.

Some time passed, because Siyeon missed SuA so much, Siyeon risked to go back to the 1008 house, and fortunately met SuA at home, thinking that SuA would be angry and would kick her away, but no, SuA was extremely calm, even even dragged her to bed making love

- SuA - Siyeon bent her body because she was so enraptured, SuA stuck SuA’s face in the middle of her legs, uttered indecent words, making her tremble.

- Happy?

- Yes….

Siyeon pulled SuA up, kissed her, one hand caressed her pussy, one hand massaged SuA's full chest.

- Hmm.

- Ahh… die.

- SuA, you were….

- No, because I just want to relieve stress, nothing, and I have a new lover.

End flashback.

The movie Destiny of SuA and JiU finished filming, the two went to press conferences, fan meetings, participated in promotions in theaters, the schedule was quite busy, Han Dong called SuA to make an appointment for coffee, but because SuA was too busy, so the appointment left late at night, so Han Dong tried to hold dinner to have dinner with SuA.

- The two of you are so beautiful, I heard that the first day of sales is good - Han Dong put a piece of meat into SuA's cup.

- Yeah - Sua doesn't look very happy.

- What's wrong, is there something sad, or are you tired?

- Actually, I and JiU broke up.

- Huh? - Han Dong was surprised, apparently on the media they still look good together.

- Because of work, we still have to go together, but JiU took the initiative to break up with me, because I accidentally committed a crime against her.

SuA told Han Dong that Siyeon had seduced SuA to have sex and then secretly filmed and sent it to JiU, JiU couldn't accept it so she cut off with SuA, even saying that she regretted asking SuA to act with the movie.

- Lee Siyeon is so smart, why don't you go to the hospital to give her a match, ruining your happiness - Han Dong said with anger.

- No, I'm not mad at Siyeon.

- Did not get angry, and you accept being kicked like that? you have to explain to JiU, hold on to her.

SuA mused, obviously she didn't hold on to JiU, let JiU naturally leave her, the days have passed, she is very happy with JiU, but right now, she feels herself deserving of it, because it was clear that night she voluntarily slept with Siyeon, having sex with Siyeon without any resistance, herself, her body, still felt like falling into Siyeon’s touch, what's wrong with her.