chapter 4

Chapter 4.

Flashback.

- My first love, be my girlfriend.

Bora’s heart-pounding, this confession is so surprising even though she knows for sure that Lee Siyeon has feelings for her, she is too shy, she just nods slightly, smiling mouth, wanting to jump because felicitous.

Happiness, who she likes, likes her, at the same time.

Siyeon found Bora so adorable, leaning her nose on Bora’s tall nose, then went over to kiss Bora’s lip, her first kiss, like that.

When Bora was at her house, she kissed Bora’s nose, kissed Bora’s forehead, and kissed Bora’s cheeks many times, but this time, the lips, the feelings were completely different. Siyeon put her hand on Bora's nape, reaching out to beg her mouth to enter Bora’s mouth. Siyeon watched the movie for reference, she was mentally prepared to have a meaningful and deep first kiss with Bora. She wants her to be Bora's first love, one that will make Bora unforgettable.

Siyeon pushed Bora down, the two of them kissed each other for a long, long time, to the point of being so confused that the rain stopped falling, to the point that everyone outside was turning quiet to sleep. The space is out of lights, the moon is already high, only Siyeon's room is bright, and the kiss of a thousand and so is still going on.

Siyeon pulled away, looking down at Bora's pretty face, so beautiful, beautiful as a fairy coming out of a manga, this face that made her flutter from the first time she met, and made her throw everything away her limit, making her go from shy to daring, driving her crazy ...

- More? - Siyeon asked for the tenth time this evening, and Bora's answer is always more, and this time it's no exception.

- But can I kiss somewhere else? - Siyeon continued asking, Bora wasn't awake enough to say anything, nodding in approval.

Siyeon gradually took off Bora's clothes, brought her lips and tongue lightly from Bora's neck, down Bora’s collarbone, then down to Bora's chest, then gradually to sensitive places, Bora first experienced these confusing emotions, But then Bora got used to it, very glad to receive ..

The first time that happened like that ...

End flashback.

---

- Kim JiU?

- Hi SuA, I came to give you the jacket - JiU appeared, of course with a bright face like usual. SuA was a little happy in her heart, very surprised, actively came to her house, at this hour.

- You go in.

---

SuA invited JiU to drink water, JiU was sitting on the sofa and looking around to see SuA’s wonderful house.